PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

37 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

more crying!! 
Sony built their empire on exclusives.. Why are ponies crying now ? ?

They have no moral right..

also PC FTW!! 

No one is crying. Just highlighting how lord Phil is just as shitty as any other corporate shill. Everyone knows how important exclusives are. He was the one downplaying them just because they didn't have any.

Edited by Sach4life
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Both Sony and Nintendo (and Sega for a while) built their empire on exclusives. The difference is, they're not being hypocrites like our lord and saviour.

AZ_5dGrQ0PPd_-pPAk-LJDWOMcjnzVUTNCHys8BS

Maybe people will laugh less if this dumbass and his cult members didn't keep harping about "making games for everyone". There are still people who believe they're doing "case by case basis" for future Bethesda games exclusivity :rofl: 

Exclusives are ok if you make them. Of course MS, Sony, Nintendo they all are trying to push their ecosystem. If they put effort to make a game, it's fine to make it exclusive.

But fooling innocent (and possibly dumb) Japanese developers through marketing deals like Square Enix is not cool. 

Japanese Dev's don't want to get into Western market cause they don't understand it. So they take Sony's help with marketing in exchange for exclusivity. This limits their potential market resulting in less sales. 

I am hearing Forspoken had huge marketing push and ads were everywhere. :roflroll:

Mostly due to contractual reasons. 

3 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

Both Sony and Nintendo (and Sega for a while) built their empire on exclusives. The difference is, they're not being hypocrites like our lord and saviour.

AZ_5dGrQ0PPd_-pPAk-LJDWOMcjnzVUTNCHys8BS

Maybe people will laugh less if this dumbass and his cult members didn't keep harping about "making games for everyone". There are still people who believe they're doing "case by case basis" for future Bethesda games exclusivity :rofl: 

Sony makes games only for itself and you are happy.

xbox makes games for itself ,PC day 1 and you all start crying.

Xbox is not making games for everyone i agree but definitely for a larger player base. Also ask sony to allow GP on PS i am sure xbox is will happily do that and everyone will get to play the games.

And what happened to xbox has no games? Y are we worried about a few exclusives on xbox? Want to play redfall and starfield buy an xbox or just play it on your pc which you built back in 2016 when xbox games started releasing on PC. 

For f**k sake just play games and enjoy ,a dominant sony will take you all from behind and some of you would love that :fap: but most wouldn’t. Its going to be too late by then.

Edited by triggr happy ss

3 hours ago, Vaibhavp said:

Exclusives are ok if you make them. Of course MS, Sony, Nintendo they all are trying to push their ecosystem. If they put effort to make a game, it's fine to make it exclusive.

But fooling innocent (and possibly dumb) Japanese developers through marketing deals like Square Enix is not cool. 

Japanese Dev's don't want to get into Western market cause they don't understand it. So they take Sony's help with marketing in exchange for exclusivity. This limits their potential market resulting in less sales. 

I am hearing Forspoken had huge marketing push and ads were everywhere. :roflroll:

what it must be like to live in that head of yours 

12 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Xbox is not making games for everyone i agree but definitely for a larger player base. Also ask sony to allow GP on PS i am sure xbox is will happily do that and everyone will get to play the games.

And what happened to xbox has no games? Y are we worried about a few exclusives on xbox? Want to play redfall and starfield buy an xbox or just play it on your pc which you built back in 2016 when xbox games started releasing on PC. 

For f**k sake just play games and enjoy ,a dominant sony will take you all from behind and some of you would love that :fap: but most wouldn’t. Its going to be too late by then.

Everyone makes exclusives but Sony didn’t go around saying “we are for all gamers” in their PR spiel. MS did and CMA/FTC will notice this hypocrisy. 

29 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Lmao way to miss the point :rofl: 

This is why daddy Phil have been taking y'all for a ride for last 10 years and now needs an $80B bailout package to pull Xbox out of a sh*thole.

• Like 2

Jimbo should just stop his crying and let lord phil put Diablo on Gamepass, so I don’t have to spend 6500 on the f**king game.. blizzard is greedy SOB..

Jimbo really needs to grow a pair and stop his complaining and fight MS like a man like they have been doing for these years !! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sach4life said:

No one is crying. Just highlighting how lord Phil is just as shitty as any other corporate shill. Everyone knows how important exclusives are. He was the one downplaying them just because they didn't have any.

lolz.. ofcourse he was… what was he supposed to do ? Cry like Jimbo about Sony exclusives? 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

Jimbo should just stop his crying and let lord phil put Diablo on Gamepass, so I don’t have to spend 6500 on the f**king game.. blizzard is greedy SOB..

Jimbo really needs to grow a pair and stop his complaining and fight MS like a man like they have been doing for these years !! 

Exactly 

i hope the deal goes through and i never have to pay activision 70$ ever again. 

However these unused brains of sony fanboys will never understand the amount of money that can be saved.

Edited by triggr happy ss

25 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Exactly 

However these unused brains of sony fanboys will never understand the amount of money that can be saved.

You don’t buy games or play any.  

1 hour ago, gecko89 said:

Just gonna leave this year.

Fr4zgpWXwAMu2qx?format=jpg&name=large

Wow. Finally a deserving publisher to win this 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, hsk_colossus said:

Sony is greedy as f**k…They are no better then MS…

Well yeah, they're all greedy f**ks. But only one of them is pretending to be the good guy, and it seems to be working on some people :lol:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, triggr happy ss said:

8 hours ago, Vaibhavp said:

no matter how much you cry , prime ff games will never be on the langar seva. SE treats bots as its bitch.

4 hours ago, triggr happy ss said:

Exactly 

Kaha ka logic hai bhai? Why would a Playstation owner care if Xbox owner is saving money or not depending on whether deals goes through. PS players were paying 70$ and they will continue paying 70$ irrespective of the final verdict on the deal.

11 minutes ago, ZooZoo said:

Kaha ka logic hai bhai? Why would a Playstation owner care if Xbox owner is saving money or not depending on whether deals goes through. PS players were paying 70$ and they will continue paying 70$ irrespective of the final verdict on the deal.

Ridiculous, why do ponies want to continue paying 70$ for doom, wolfy, fallout, elder scrolls, diablo, crash bandicoot, any arkane, id soft, or blizzard games? None of them coming to Pony console :nono:?

Edited by gamer_adi