PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

So another case by case basis if the deal goes through it seems. 

Sony pressed on just cod and they will get just cod as a grantee . 

Their approach was wrong ,should have just insisted that all legacy titles and spin offs should continue releasing on the PS and signed the deal without any drama.

I think Diablo should be added to GP once the deal goes through. 

Edited by triggr happy ss

4 hours ago, triggr happy ss said:

Their approach was wrong ,should have just insisted that all legacy titles and spin offs should continue releasing on the PS and signed the deal without any drama.

CoD was the deal maker/breaker in the market, so it was fine I guess. Diablo coming to GP now would be great. Really hope World of Warcraft comes too (and that the GamePass sub fees is enough and they don't charge the separate $15/month fee that they charge now). That said - approval from US is still remaining right? And from other Schengen countries as well? It'll be a long time before Diablo or any Acti-Blizz sees daylight on GP, maybe 1 year at minimum I guess.

Also, this is quite a big blow to Sony, don't know if they realize it though. Yes, CoD will be on PS. But it will be on GP as well. That is, on PS it will cost $60 (or $70 - MS will ensure that price remains), while it will be essentially free for PC and Xbox owners. Tons of people are going to migrate there I guess.

22 minutes ago, roun90 said:

CoD was the deal maker/breaker in the market, so it was fine I guess. Diablo coming to GP now would be great. Really hope World of Warcraft comes too (and that the GamePass sub fees is enough and they don't charge the separate $15/month fee that they charge now). That said - approval from US is still remaining right? And from other Schengen countries as well? It'll be a long time before Diablo or any Acti-Blizz sees daylight on GP, maybe 1 year at minimum I guess.

Also, this is quite a big blow to Sony, don't know if they realize it though. Yes, CoD will be on PS. But it will be on GP as well. That is, on PS it will cost $60 (or $70 - MS will ensure that price remains), while it will be essentially free for PC and Xbox owners. Tons of people are going to migrate there I guess.

FTC will withdraw soon ,their case lack merits . They blocked to wait and see what the Eu and CMA does . 

The deal will close by June and we should get majority of the games on GP latest by this fall.

Edited by triggr happy ss

4 hours ago, triggr happy ss said:

Great thread and good analysis of the decisions. And also the right decision. Sony can go f**k in hell with all their exclusives and still crying the victim card. 

29 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Great thread and good analysis of the decisions. And also the right decision. Sony can go f**k in hell with all their exclusives and still crying the victim card. 

This guys with the thread is a xbox fanboy going by his tweets ,but his analysis is very elaborate and one of the best.

4 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

You know Sonys not gonna take this one lying around.  They struggled during ps3 and came back stronger defeating Xbox 360 in sales 

Thats good to know ,that called competition. 

Surely they will go for square soon ,they have to make a big move now. 

7 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Thats good to know ,that called competition. 

Surely they will go for square soon ,they have to make a big move now. 

I meant more building their own IPs like they’ve been doing not mindless acquisitions. Play to their strengths.  Buying popular IPs is Xbox’s thing 

7 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

I meant more building their own IPs like they’ve been doing not mindless acquisitions. Play to their strengths.  Buying popular IPs is Xbox’s thing 

Whatever strategy they follow - Ultimately it's the consumer who benefits :)

8 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

You cannot make ips like COD, Minecraft, Doom etc.

They will have to get into acquisition game. 

2 hours ago, Kazarka said:

All Activision games should be available for all consoles even after  Acquisition. That's my opinion on it.

I also want other Activision studios to make something fresh and new after Acquisition. 

My opinion too.

However the new ips will be exclusive.

3 hours ago, triggr happy ss said:

Breathe deeply it will help ,you are lost my friend and its not easy at the moment :console:

Lmao you are behaving as if he has any stake in Sony... Lmao he buys and plays enough games to give a sh*t about it... 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RV1709 said:

You know Sonys not gonna take this one lying around.  They struggled during ps3 and came back stronger defeating Xbox 360 in sales 

finally something logical from you..

7 hours ago, RV1709 said:

and we are back ??