PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

8 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

I assumed the "new low" refers to the fact that Sony only shared the documents with the plaintiff and that other parties weren't informed; and only came to know about it after weeks.

PS - I'm not a lawyer so I have no idea what the norm is, so no comments on whether it is a new low or not.  

Any of this would be hardly considered a 'new low'

58 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Yeah, their lowest of lows are way lower.

bruh you support some of the weirdest and scummiest stuff in gaming and you're talking about the lowest of lows? 

23 minutes ago, harjas said:

bruh you support some of the weirdest and scummiest stuff in gaming and you're talking about the lowest of lows? 

What is that stuff??

Fortnite? 

It's great value, their battlepass. 

And about 10 times more fun than some of the boring games that gets praised.

10 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

What is that stuff??

Fortnite? 

It's great value, their battlepass. 

And about 10 times more fun than some of the boring games that gets praised.

Agree.Fortnite is definitely better than boring games that gets praised like Hifi Rush

57 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

Agree.Fortnite is definitely better than boring games that gets praised like Hifi Rush

I was talking about 99% of games out there.

Hifi Rush i haven't played it but it might belong to that remaining 1%. From what I have seen.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, triggr happy ss said:

Ladies and gentlemen market leader Sony has hit a new low today 

Sony providing documents asked is bad?! 

Meanwhile MS.. 

Hope judge intervenes and they're forced to show their 'evil' practices. 

Edited by gecko89
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, RV1709 said:
tchia charted despite being on PS subscriptions. Meanwhile Hifi rush did not. I guess when you associate with gamepass, you lose 

That's pretty good. 

HiFiRush had 2Mil players only, which includes gamepass(25Mil Subs) and people who bought the game. It didn't chart January and it didn't chart February either, despite good reviews.

Meanwhile forspoken, called mediocre by reviews charted January. So the flop forspoken sold more than HiFiRush.

Tchia, free access with PS+ and charted NPD as well.

Its pretty clear why SE skipped Octopath Traveller 2 on xbox, why Koei Tecmo, Falcom Nihom, Capcom, Wayward are skipping Xbox entirely for some of their games. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

tchia charted despite being on PS subscriptions. Meanwhile Hifi rush did not. I guess when you associate with gamepass, you lose 

Please delete this post

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

That's pretty good. 

HiFiRush had 2Mil players only, which includes gamepass(25Mil Subs) and people who bought the game. It didn't chart January and it didn't chart February either, despite good reviews.

Meanwhile forspoken, called mediocre by reviews charted January. So the flop forspoken sold more than HiFiRush.

Tchia, free access with PS+ and charted NPD as well.

Its pretty clear why SE skipped Octopath Traveller 2 on xbox, why Koei Tecmo, Falcom Nihom, Capcom, Wayward are skipping Xbox entirely for some of their games. 

This is how each community is conditioned. PS users all go day 1, sell game then move onto next one. 

PC/xbox users wait for sale on digital versions. Not that hard to figure out.

By this logic, even the pc is struggling. In reality it's a very lucrative market.

6 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

This is how each community is conditioned. PS users all go day 1, sell game then move onto next one. 

PC/xbox users wait for sale on digital versions. Not that hard to figure out.

By this logic, even the pc is struggling. In reality it's a very lucrative market.

This is a load of bull response, doesn't make any point.

70% of PS sales are digital, there's no reselling. Also, resale might happen in India a lot but it isn't that big elsewhere.

PC users don't wait for digital sales, most of them buy when they see a game they like. Don't try to drag them for so reason.

If anything, you're admitting that an overwhelming majority of Xbox community is conditioned to not buy games or even play the games that they have access to through GP. Smh.

• Like 1

How unfortunate. 

DqBw6CD.jpg

And it’s not even surprising at all that 60% of sales are from PS. 

People buy Xboxes for Gamepass, not to spend $60 on games. 

Is this the reason why Microsoft lacks the incentive to make big AAA games? :giggle: