PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

37 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

I stand by what i say. Sony will never ditch single player experience for gaas based games. 

The whole of xbox is built on always online , always connected concept. It's built on gaas systems. The entire xbox ecosystem is built on a big bowl of gaas. So pure single player experiences from now onwards from the stables of xbox would either be aa or indie trash. Their aaa big budget games will come with gaas, season passes and mtx. Take it from me in writing. 

Same studios that were making SP titles are making GAAS titles. 

These days any game takes 5+ yrs to develop. You should expect next SP titles on PS6. 

42 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

I stand by what i say. Sony will never ditch single player experience for gaas based games. 

The whole of xbox is built on always online , always connected concept. It's built on gaas systems. The entire xbox ecosystem is built on a big bowl of gaas. So pure single player experiences from now onwards from the stables of xbox would either be aa or indie trash. Their aaa big budget games will come with gaas, season passes and mtx. Take it from me in writing. 

Tldr 
Most Probably ..

Xbox Gaas bad 

Ps Gaas good 

right ? 

6 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Same studios that were making SP titles are making GAAS titles. 

These days any game takes 5+ yrs to develop. You should expect next SP titles on PS6. 

Dont assume ps studios to be shambolic as xbot studios.

they are on a level that Spender can only dream about.

In footballing terms, consider PS studios to be a team consisting of Ronaldo and Messi playing together while xbox studios has a team consisting of de gea, harry maguire and upamecano as primary defense line.

1 hour ago, hsk_colossus said:

I have no issues with Gaas titles… Sony should release more… 

Ponies did have a problem and now they are defending it ??

what about Gaas gonna ruin gaming ? ?

Now you're making stuff up just so you can say 'ponies blah blah'?! ?

Majority of the bigger gaas games player base are at PS, the problem isn't with gaas, it's with MTs that give unfair advantage to paying players.

As for gaas ruining gaming, that's another pile of crap you pull out of yourself to make an argument. Sony isn't abandoning their single player games in their pursuit of successful gaas titles.

If anything it's xthots like you who praised gaas when Infinite launched, now that it flopped and killed the studio, Xbox and it's player base you're after Sonys attempt at Gaas that hasn't even released ? 

Bird Deal With It GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Now you're making stuff up just so you can say 'ponies blah blah'?! ?

As for gaas ruining gaming, that's another pile of crap you pull out of yourself to make an argument. Sony isn't abandoning their single player games in their pursuit of successful gaas titles.

where did I say Gaas ruins gaming or Sony going Gaas is bad ? 

You seem to be confused.. no need to make stuff up bro ?

I only said ponies hated Gaas before but suddenly love it now Sony is doing it ?

ponies said Gaas will ruin gaming.. see the quoted post above 

I have no issues with Gaas titles… Sony should release more… 

Ponies did have a problem and now they are defending it ??

what about Gaas gonna ruin gaming ? ?

Sick Burn GIF by MOODMAN

Edited by hsk_colossus

where did I say Gaas ruins gaming or Sony going Gaas is bad ? 

You seem to be confused.. no need to make stuff up bro ?

I only said ponies hated Gaas before but suddenly love it now Sony is doing it ?

ponies said Gaas will ruin gaming.. see the quoted post above 

That's wat I said too, xthots loved GaaS before and now suddenly have an issue that Sony is coming up with some.

GaaS will ruin gaming if they have MTs that offer pay2win options, which nobody wants irrespective of platform, I'm sure even you would agree to that. No?

40 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

GaaS will ruin gaming if they have MTs that offer pay2win options, which nobody wants irrespective of platform, I'm sure even you would agree to that. No?

Poor Gaas games are DoA.. and dead games can’t ruin gaming 

2 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

Poor Gaas games are DoA.. and dead games can’t ruin gaming 

Define poor GaaS game?

And as opposed to the 'expensive' flagship GaaS games with the 10 year life cycle which did so well that its being rebooted in a different engine within a year, eh ?

3 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Define poor GaaS game?

And as opposed to the 'expensive' flagship GaaS games with the 10 year life cycle which did so well that its being rebooted in a different engine within a year, eh ?

yup..halo infinite multiplayer is basically dead.. 

but I meant Gaas with poor MTx implementation.. the thing you are so afraid of will ruin gaming 

Edited by hsk_colossus

2 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

yup..halo infinite multiplayer is basically dead.. 

but I meant with Gaas with poor MTx implementation.. 

That's what i said.

50 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

14 hours ago, Vaibhavp said:

Xbox executive says game that launched on Xbox game pass did well.  Yeah, that’s not suspect at all lmao 

That too without numbers. Xbox doesn’t believe in numbers at all 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZ4ii1M2LduRzuLiwLUeH

Edited by RV1709
  • Haha 3

38 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

Xbox executive says game that launched on Xbox game pass did well.  Yeah, that’s not suspect at all lmao 

That too without numbers. Xbox doesn’t believe in numbers at all 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZ4ii1M2LduRzuLiwLUeH

They use engagement as metric. 

Definitely have some criteria for measuring success. How else will they answer to their shareholders??

25 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

They use engagement as metric. 

Definitely have some criteria for measuring success. How else will they answer to their shareholders??

using engagement as a metric is about as useful as companies using employee satisfaction metric as measure of business performance