PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

2 hours ago, radicaldude said:

So even after promising cross gen compatibility, why did Spender abandon one x for games like Redfall and Starfield.

Also, series s was promoted as a "current gen" console. And Spender was actually betting on the console to outsell series x. lol

Just imaging how bright the person is, who had predicted this...

https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/phil-spencer-thinks-xbox-series-s-will-end-up-outselling-xbox-series-x/

I think Mechanical HDD and old Jaguar was main reason. 

Gpu and system ram are fine but man that Jaguar suck a*s as cpu and hdd slow afk.

SS does offer significant benefits in terms of cpu and ssd. I think SS requires some extra optimisation and AI resolution upscaling like DLSS otherwise game will struggle on it as time goes by due to lack of system memory. 

I hope MS starts working with AMD and focus on making FSR 2.0 norm for every Series games. 

4 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

Isn’t this kinda pointless since UK said No?

2 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Sunak preparing for CMA 

According to the article, EU forced Microsoft to offer Activision games on competitor’s cloud platforms globally. 

So the likely outcome is, the same will be requested by CMA and it’ll be approved. 

7kQYpU2.jpg

1 hour ago, Vamos said:

According to the article, EU forced Microsoft to offer Activision games on competitor’s cloud platforms globally. 

So the likely outcome is, the same will be requested by CMA and it’ll be approved. 

7kQYpU2.jpg

MS should have offered this in first place instead of trying to be smart. When they are offering games on all platforms, no point in creating hurdles for themselves.

21 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

CMA won’t back down 

MS won't back down either. Spencer wants to leave his legacy and wants a shortcut to market leadership, unlike Sony and Nintendo who have worked hard to achieve the top spot. 

I completely expect MS to offer an obscene amount of bribes to win this.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

MS won't back down either. Spencer wants to leave his legacy and wants a shortcut to market leadership, unlike Sony and Nintendo who have worked hard to achieve the top spot. 

Stephen Curry Bae GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 5

34 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Phil spencer telling nadella and amy hood ,i want this for my legacy ,dare you back out .

More than Spencer its nadella who wants this for MS’s cloud aspirations.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, RV1709 said:

Isn’t this kinda pointless since UK said No?

How so?

UK not part of EU. I mean they European continent country but not part of European Union. EU approving deal means entire continent approved except UK.

FTC will be forced to approve deal as well once it goes to  Fedral court or senators can also force them to reverse it as many get paid by MS during election campaigns  and all.

Edited by Kazarka

55 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

How dare you call them bribes when infact they will just be political donations

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Phil spencer telling nadella and amy hood ,i want this for my legacy ,dare you back out .

More than Spencer its nadella who wants this for MS’s cloud aspirations.

His legacy is rank 3 and declining sales of a new console three years into the generation 

1 hour ago, playstationdude said:

This normal in gaming industry. 

Lot of Sony studios were acquired as well.  Now luckily for Sony,their acquired studios delivered solid games after acquisition, sadly for MS we still waiting on games from their new studios. Outside of Coliation and PG not many studios delivered quality AAA games for Xbox console this generation. Hopefully that will change with Starfield and other upcoming Xbox studios games.

And bro able to play these expensive a*s Activision games on game pass is good thing for everyone here. I mean you really want to pay 70$ for CoD every year? Lol.

Edited by Kazarka

2 hours ago, Vamos said:

7kQYpU2.jpg

Yup. Cloud market so tiny that i doubt many players will bother playing Activision games on cloud lol.

So its a massive win for MS.

Edited by Kazarka

3 hours ago, Kazarka said:

How so?

UK not part of EU. I mean they European continent country but not part of European Union. EU approving deal means entire continent approved except UK.

FTC will be forced to approve deal as well once it goes to  Fedral court or senators can also force them to reverse it as many get paid by MS during election campaigns  and all.

MS and ABK have in their contracts that they need approval from all parties, so unless they rewrite the contract to pull out of UK completely, it’s not happening 

Edited by Snake