PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

9 minutes ago, Kazarka said:

Im a bot coz i have a different opinion than you and i prefer digital?lol. You go around labelling people on forum if they disagree with you?

I am not labeling anyone else a bot here (apart from the usual suspects). I am labeling YOU  as one. and it has very little to do with your choice of game distribution (that is just a small bolt / screw in the formation of a bot). In the context of this forum, what ever you have said up-to this point makes you one.

Infact, not only a bot, i am assuming you to be an alt account for some established bot of this forum. And as time progresses, I will get vindicated. You may star/mark this post if you want to .

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, triggr happy ss said:

Give it a rest now ,the more you praise sony the more bad news we hear 😂

I think Battle royale style multiplayer will work real good for The Last of us. Core mechanics last of us will work wonderfully in BR mode. 

19 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

I am not labeling anyone else a bot here (apart from the usual suspects). I am labeling YOU  as one. and it has very little to do with your choice of game distribution (that is just a small bolt / screw in the formation of a bot). In the context of this forum, what ever you have said up-to this point makes you one.

Lol what did i say that makes you think that way. I see you have very toxic attitude towards members. I just have to ignore you from now.

Anyway, i dont have energy to argue someone online. Take care and have a good day. 

Edited by Kazarka
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Sony is not going to let you forget the shitty dual sense Battery life with this device either.

Another dud after Psvr 2 :rofl: ,doubt either will cross 1-2 million mark this entire generation.

3 hours ago, triggr happy ss said:

Yes for everyone sanity i hope it happens ,cant imagine seeing my nonsensical posts for another 10 years. 

https://www.gematsu.com/2023/05/playstation-vr2-sold-nearly-600000-units-in-first-six-weeks

10 minutes ago, Kazarka said:

Anyway, i dont have energy to argue someone online. Take care and have a good day. 

There's a reason why your post was quoted here; there's no moderation in this thread so you can expect such gems in the future as well. So, my advice to you is to just ignore and move on...

take-it-and-go-gtfo.gif

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Ya all that is fine , but they are reassessing how to move forward with the mp . So it has nothing to do with crunch if they are scaling down.

The original factions still has active players despite ND completely abandoning it without any updates. :P

But yeah, they seem to be worried about how they can keep the MP financially stable in the long term. 

27 minutes ago, Kazarka said:

Lol what did i say that makes you think that way. I see you have very toxic attitude towards members. I just have to ignore you from now.

“You are either with us, or against us” 

1 hour ago, triggr happy ss said:

Sony is not going to let you forget the shitty dual sense Battery life with this device either.

Another dud after Psvr 2 :rofl: ,doubt either will cross 1-2 million mark this entire generation.

Project 'kyun' :lol:

• Haha 5

43 minutes ago, Bauji said:

Project 'kyun' :lol:

Not to mention the fact that the device looks crappy at best. It's like someone cut a dualsense in half and replaced the touchbar with a screen. 

2 hours ago, Vamos said:

The original factions still has active players despite ND completely abandoning it without any updates. :P

But yeah, they seem to be worried about how they can keep the MP financially stable in the long term. 

For a live service game that's supposed to retain players for years, it makes sense.

Best to put it down now, than later shove tens of millions into the project hoping to gain players over time, while also degrading the IP name.

Else they'll end up like Halo Infinite, a supposed legendary flagship IP turned to trash by going the live service way and failing badly.

I’m glad they’re screening games and thinking of quality first. If NDs MP project is subpar, it reflects poorly on the equity that the PS brand has built with its games. 

Xbox doesn’t have such quality control (as evident by redflop) 

1 hour ago, RV1709 said:

I’m glad they’re screening games and thinking of quality first. If NDs MP project is subpar, it reflects poorly on the equity that the PS brand has built with its games. 

Xbox doesn’t have such quality control (as evident by redflop) 

So you are glad that

Sony has no games ?

13 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

What is there after spidey? Concord in 2024? What is concord anyways :rofl:

Would you rather PS do this? Announce wayyyyy too early, then make you wait as development deadline pushes to next year again and again.

It's been 5 f**king years since they announced ES6, they haven't even started full production :roflroll: Being Busy with Starfield, doubt we'd see any gameplay for another 3 years, that's 8 years since announcement :P 

FxHQl6JXsAA12aa?format=jpg&name=large

On a serious note ,sony is giving bungie too much importance. Service games are very unpredictable and blow up out of nowhere ,everyone should be given a fair chance. 

Also its not like destiny’s pvp is very ground breaking and flawless. Its only the pve that people keep coming back to.

i was looking forward to factions , a little disappointed its delayed or cancelled.