PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

1 hour ago, Vaibhavp said:

I am not trying to prove anything.

I am just asking, is any Insomniac game in your top 10. 

Simple.

bruh then why tf so much mental gymnastics being done by you above?

On 5/30/2023 at 12:57 PM, Vaibhavp said:

hmmm-thinking.gif

Interesting observation. When Spiderman looked unfinished, at least Mirage has vibrant colours. 

And more open ended gameplay. Spiderman sequence was on rails. Boring set piece. Might look good to you if you enjoy Marvel movies.

Spiderman 2 looked solid to me plus Insomniac track record solid as well. 

Ubisoft on other hand, lost lot of top talent, so i have my doubts plus i was not at all impressed by Mirage. Now final game maybe good and i will eat crow but based on video, im not impressed by Mirage. 

On 5/31/2023 at 12:29 PM, triggr happy ss said:

Pretty sure Insomniac can make spiderman an yearly release just like Cod and fifa.  Sony needs it since has no games now.

Jaffe is also saying same thing. He is implying that some people within Sony studios would like to have yearly releases of the games. Even if quality gets a bit compromised. 

Interesting.

The acquisition gave some staff at Arkane hope that Microsoft might cancel Redfall or, better yet, let them reboot it as a single-player game, according to sources familiar with the production. Instead, Microsoft maintained a hands-off approach. Aside from canceling a version of Redfall that had been planned for rival Sony Corp.'s PlayStation, Microsoft allowed ZeniMax to continue operating as it had before, with great autonomy. Microsoft's Spencer would later say in the Kinda Funny interview that Xbox "didn't do a good job early in engaging Arkane Austin."

Non paywall 

Still, expectations remained high. During a 2021 press conference, Xbox positioned the bloody vampire extravaganza as one of the company’s big upcoming releases, dramatically revealing it as the event’s show-stopping finale. 
 Yet during the final frantic months, the remaining Arkane staff found themselves stretched thin and the debut date was pushed back from Halloween of 2022 to early 2023 and then eventually to May 2, 2023. Along the way, Smith and other leaders assured the staff that the game would get exponentially better once the final art was implemented and the bugs were fixed, promising that “Arkane magic” would manifest at the last minute as it had with previous games. (Other developers, such as Electronic Arts Inc.’s BioWare, have been widely criticized for using similar language.)

Edited by Snake

On 5/31/2023 at 12:29 PM, triggr happy ss said:

Pretty sure Insomniac can make spiderman an yearly release just like Cod and fifa.  Sony needs it since has no games now.

Wait what Sony has no games? Says the guys who buys xbox just to play halo lmao 

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Snake said:

The acquisition gave some staff at Arkane hope that Microsoft might cancel Redfall or, better yet, let them reboot it as a single-player game, according to sources familiar with the production. Instead, Microsoft maintained a hands-off approach. Aside from canceling a version of Redfall that had been planned for rival Sony Corp.'s PlayStation, Microsoft allowed ZeniMax to continue operating as it had before, with great autonomy. Microsoft's Spencer would later say in the Kinda Funny interview that Xbox "didn't do a good job early in engaging Arkane Austin."

Absolves lord Phil of any crimes.

Xbots rejoice! 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

Absolves lord Phil of any crimes.

Xbots rejoice! 

Nope. 

He will be absolved once he cleans up mess they are in.

Support it properly. 

Also, quiet unexpected Arkane went on to make full on Division inspired game. This makes sense now.

46 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Nope. 

He will be absolved once he cleans up mess they are in.

Support it properly. 

Also, quiet unexpected Arkane went on to make full on Division inspired game. This makes sense now.

Yup will be done by 2047.

trust in lord phil :rofl:

• Haha 1