PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

Mr. Spencer talks a lot and portray Xbox problem as industry problem.

What benefit will steam or epic store will get if they launch those store on xbox? Player base on Xbox is peanut already and not to mention majority of them don't buy games on xbox.

Spencer is the biggest scam artist who destroyed xbox.

Some imp stuff which he said during the interview:

“We’re a business. I’ve said over and over. I don’t get any luxury of not having to run a profitable growing business inside of Microsoft. "

"You can’t succeed unless you draw in customers from other publishers and other platforms. And because you’re not finding new customers with the games that you’re building, everybody’s kind of fighting over the same-size pie.”

"As we talked through Microsoft’s plans for growth — both with the company and the wider games space — Spencer continually returned to the idea of exclusivity. This year, Xbox has ported four exclusives to other consoles, like Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 5. For Spencer, this is a way to bring more players (and sales) to old games, but it’s also a way to break some old industry habits, like exclusivity, that may be responsible for the stagnation of the console market."

"I will say, every decision we make today and tomorrow is for the better of Xbox,” said Spencer. “I know sometimes things get weaponized, that there’s some evil in the background that’s making us do things — ‘Phil hates exclusives and that’s why we’re like PlayStation and Switch now.’ Every decision we make is to make Xbox stronger in the long run. It doesn’t mean everyone’s going to agree with every decision we make. But it is fundamental for how we make decisions.”

"For Spencer, moving toward the future is about walking — in some part — away from exclusivity."

Edited by zoord

35 minutes ago, zoord said:

What benefit will steam or epic store will get if they launch those store on xbox?

Lmao he ain’t really asking it that way.

If they release a windows based OEM then Steam,Epic & to an extent even Playstation(Streaming) store will be a part of it by default.

37 minutes ago, zoord said:

Mr. Spencer talks a lot and portray Xbox problem as industry problem.

Exactly….it’s laughable at this point.

Best part is his minions are ready with the same supportive comments.

5 hours ago, gecko89 said:

Meanwhile MS to its studios..

Microsoft asks developers watch out for gender stereotypes and exaggerated body proportions.

Are you creating playable female characters that are equal in skill and ability to their male peers. Are your female characters equipped with clothing and armor that fits their tasks?  Do they have exaggerated body proportions?

Source:

https://windowsreport.com/microsoft-warns-game-devs-about-stereotypes-exaggerated-body-proportions/

Good lord.  @triggr happy ss your fav company can’t make acclaimed games so they do this 

4 hours ago, AnK said:

GameLoot & GamesNation.

I want to sell some of my stuff. Do you have experience with either of these? I read gameloot scams people who tries to sell stuff but not sure if it's genuine.

9 hours ago, sobbii said:

Off topic but do anyone have an xbox series s for sale..

I am planning to get rid of mine. If I can't get a local seller, will reach out.

2 hours ago, b!T said:

I want to sell some of my stuff. Do you have experience with either of these? I read gameloot scams people who tries to sell stuff but not sure if it's genuine.

Thwy are a hit or miss. Ive had good as well as bad experiences with them. I did sell my series X to them last year, and it was fine. But i ensured to send videos and pics on email before packing, cause with discs they return a lot of them now claiming scratches , even when there are none.

Gamenation i feel might be better cause someone reaches out to you before pickup to check the condition etc on whatsapp call, but i think they offer a lower selling price.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, b!T said:

I sold my PS4pro to GamesNation over GameLoot.

Mainly because the former took a self pickup from me as it is without any packing or tedious shipping.

They took a few more days but was hassle free.

Later I read here that GameLoot was troublesome…..but have no personal experience.

Bought my PS5 from them though & a few other games & purchasing has always been hassle free.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AnK said:

I sold my PS4pro to GamesNation over GameLoot.

Mainly because the former took a self pickup from me as it is without any packing or tedious shipping.

They took a few more days but was hassle free.

Later I read here that GameLoot was troublesome…..but have no personal experience.

Bought my PS5 from them though & a few other games & purchasing has always been hassle free.

When and for how much did you sell ps4 pro?

I want to sell my ps4 pro

Edited by 0verlord

34 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

What happened to that sexy black cylinder? :(

It’s just not selling.

No point investing in new designs & development.

Infact they dropped SS disc drive idea aswell.

Only new console Hardware we will see would be in 2026 & it would be Windows Machine.

Edited by AnK