PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

2 minutes ago, AnK said:

But I seriously don’t think I should get into a debate with you & make my brain cells go into a reverse entropy

Isn't reverse entropy the degree of order in a system? It would imply that debating with him would put your brain cells in order. I think you meant entropy.

2 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

Using this brilliant logic, I guess developers should just abandon PS VR2?

VR is still growing, Apple just revealed their headset and when people search for cheaper alternatives, it will bump other headsets sales too.

As for PSVR2, it's selling faster than PSVR1, so yeah developing for it makes sense,especially when there's no competitor to it in the console space.

1 minute ago, Vaibhavp said:

FF 16 looks PS4 game. :giggle:

I don't have anything against that. Mentioning cause you brought that up.

You have delusional takes like Cocaine is a 'legendary studio' and that Halo somehow inspired GoWR, your opinion holds no value in this forum.

On the other hand, you just had a current gen only game Redfall that looked like a PS3 game running at targeted 30fps on series X, the one you were so capping for until it turned out to be a turd, so I'm not surprised at the vision problems you might have :roflroll:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

Isn't reverse entropy the degree of order in a system? It would imply that debating with him would put your brain cells in order. I think you meant entropy.

In your case maybe yes 

But in my case no 

I’d rather want my mind to travel in the random & chaotic forward entropy rather than Negentropy which is more orderly & organised but still the exact opposite of moving forward.

In short I don’t want to be a stuck up,mind f**ked/blocked Xbot who just can’t see things for what they are!!

1 minute ago, AnK said:

I’d rather want my mind to travel in the random & chaotic forward entropy rather than Negentropy which is more orderly & organised but still the exact opposite of moving forward.

You don't say :lol:

4 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

VR is still growing, Apple just revealed their headset and when people search for cheaper alternatives, it will bump other headsets sales too.

As for PSVR2, it's selling faster than PSVR1, so yeah developing for it makes sense,especially when there's no competitor to it in the console space.

So, exclusivity is justified because the game won't sell much on Xbox but developing games for a system with low sales (in general, not comparatively) is fine because it's niche. Ok.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

I want to see ChatGPT make sense of this thread. Even our AI overlords are no match for all the positive and negative entropy in the VS wars. 

When you feed this thread to ChatGPT's model, you get a really dumb Skynet.

Just now, Bird Bird Bird said:

Imagine AI Ank and AI Vaibhav fighting with each other. f**k, nightmares. 

When the AIs realize they're different sides of the same coin...

oscar-michael-kiss-kiss.gif

• Haha 5

10 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

So, exclusivity is justified because the game won't sell much on Xbox but developing games for a system with low sales (in general, not comparatively) is fine because it's niche. Ok.

VR is niche for now, but it won't stay that way forever, how Apple's Vision Pro affects the market will be nice to see, Xbox has had 20+ years and they still f**k up consistently.

I'm saying multiplat devs ignoring Xbox is fine, since very few buy the games, and most just beg for gamepass release. There's just no competitor platform, it's just automatically PS console exclusive.

Baldur's Gate 3 may not come to Xbox at all, is that PS fault?! There is no exclusivity deal with the devs. If devs are unable to make it work as per their vision, they'll ditch the xbox version, in which case all the effort done so far is wasted. This time could have been used to just polish the game on platforms they are releasing.

Now other devs might not see it this way, they'll just gimp the game in some capacity to make it work on xbox, then push the same to other platforms to maintain parity.

10 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

On the other hand, you just had a current gen only game Redfall that looked like a PS3 game running at targeted 30fps on series X, the one you were so capping for until it turned out to be a turd, so I'm not surprised at the vision problems you might have :roflroll:

Life of an Xbot in comparison to Poni:- 

But they still have the nerve to call stuff like FFXVI & Spider-Man 2 bad looking games :rofl: 

As I said there is just no point in exposing your brain cells to them.

Just take a walk in the twitter park sometime 

There are bazillions of PK floating around in the twitterverse.

I felt spending so much time arguing with this kind so meaningless after a stroll in that park.