PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

2 hours ago, Mr. Comingle said:

So who's excited for Doom eternal. 

Next gen Update coming on 26 Jun. 

Runs at very close to 4k and 120 fps on XSX. 

I'm hyped as f**k. 

Stopped playing Doom Eternal in the hopes that such a day would come. 29th June can't come soon enough.

8 hours ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Why would you post something so idiotic? 

So that people stop posting article from Metrouk.  I don't want to take names but they know who they are lol.

Metro is all about click bait article to trigger  people from both sides lol.

Edited by WhiteWolf

7 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

So that people stop posting article from Metrouk.  I don't want to take names but they know who they are lol.

Metro is all about click bait article to trigger  people from both sides lol.

"The reader’s feature does not necessarily represent the views of GameCentral or Metro."

Says right there in English. Its an idiotic user opinion piece, something that's plentiful already on IVG.

1 hour ago, CarbonCore said:

"I haven’t even addressed the issue of why Sony, a Japanese company, is letting one of its American developers make a game all about Japan."

There you go.

giphy.gif

also the fact that it was so popular in Japan, did a lot of tourism that the Japanese govt made the devs ambassadors.

45 minutes ago, Root said:

Why am I not able to find PS4 500GB edition anywhere? My friend is looking to buy PS4 the only option he is getting is 1TB

No longer being made. Also 500gb vs 1tb would save you like 2-3k. 

1tb better option. If you don't want games, ask them to remove them and get a discount.

1 hour ago, CarbonCore said:

"The reader’s feature does not necessarily represent the views of GameCentral or Metro."

Says right there in English. Its an idiotic user opinion piece, something that's plentiful already on IVG.

Metro articles in general very click baity even the ones written by their main authors. I don't like that website.

2 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Metro articles in general very click baity even the ones written by their main authors. I don't like that website.

And you are doing your bit to not promote their website and drive traffic to them by not posting their articles randomly

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

This has to be satire, right? 

Or some 5D chess marketing of satirising advertising while also actually being an advertisement. 

[url=https://ibb.co/jg5zsf5][img]https://i.ibb.co/J5dqgtd/1069-AA90-568-C-45-CA-8885-A7-C16-BB3-C44-A.jpg[/img][/url]

Destin started a trend I think and everyone started following it..

Promoting GamesPass is just fine & totally understandable 

But comparing that to the competition’s track record of quality premium content & saying that it’s a hit on that sort of business drive

well that surely is questionable promotion & shilling