PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

Upcoming things specially on a platform with a bad track record can’t be compared to things which have been constantly coming for long now 

& it’s not like the other rival subscription is not offering AAA content 

Edited by AnK

I’m talking about PSplus/collection 

Starting November they have given out some amazing games 

Too many AAA of them 

Obviously no comparison but the shills almost don’t even count this aspect 

Edited by AnK

20 minutes ago, AnK said:

PS plus collection is not a subscription service . Sony is giving these to only PS5 users to make up for lack of PS5 games at launch . You don't get these games with PS4 do you?

23 minutes ago, AnK said:

Too many AAA of them 

Obviously no comparison but the shills almost don’t even count this aspect 

Dont be butt hurt always and please give all these comparisons a rest. Ever since MS bought Bethesda you have been at it ,sometimes its GP vs Ps now and now GP vs PS Plus. 

Ps has quality games it is a well known fact almost all will agree just like everyone agrees GP is on another level compared to any service out there. 

16 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

PS plus collection is not a subscription service . Sony is giving these to only PS5 users to make up for lack of PS5 games at launch . You don't get these games with PS4 do you?

Games Like Medium,Flight Simulator & soon Stalker are being given exclusively to XBSX/S users too 

So obviously when we having these discussions we are prospecting the factors outlined on next gen systems currently & not last gen 

Last Gen isn’t or wasn’t even a debate in terms of competition 

14 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Dont be butt hurt always and please give all these comparisons a rest. Ever since MS bought Bethesda you have been at it ,sometimes its GP vs Ps now and now GP vs PS Plus. 

Ps has quality games it is a well known fact almost all will agree just like everyone agrees GP is on another level compared to any service out there. 

Open your eyes …..look around 

how many ppl on this forum alone own a PS5 & how many own only a Series X/S 

The shills are overblowing the GamesPass formula when they say that it’s hitting hard on the offerings of PS brand 

that’s all what I said & I think I am being proven right with the increasing sales gap between the two month on month 

The one who’s really butt hurt is the one who’s trying to act like full price games are pinching ppl when clearly they are not because clearly these games don’t have a substitute at the moment 

For whatever GamesPass on Xbox is worth it’s not offering that sort of premium content at the moment 

Edited by AnK

5 minutes ago, AnK said:

Games Like Medium,Flight Simulator & soon Stalker are being given exclusively to XBSX/S users too 

So obviously when we having these discussions we are prospecting the factors outlined on next gen systems currently & not last gen 

The shills are overblowing the GamesPass formula when they say that it’s hitting hard on the offerings of PS brand 

that’s all what I said & I think I am being proven right with the increasing sales gap between the two month on month 

The one who’s really butt hurt is the one who’s trying to act like full price games are pinching ppl when clearly they are not 

Actually I blame phil spencer for this behavior. Ps and xbox are businesses and they'll have to compete. Spencer clearly knows that right now he doesn't have games to show (to compete). Hence he's trying to desperately promote a service. 

I don't have any problems with the service per se. It's a great value for gamers. The only issue I have is how it'll impact the quality of games in the times to come. People have almost stopped buying from the xbox store. If you go on a studio buying spree, you need to break even at some point. 

Edited by radicaldude

1 minute ago, hsk_colossus said:

This is Based on?

Check the halo infinte thread. They'll probably turn Halo into a destiny like thingy. 

Stand alone single player games might take a hit if some of these big budget games lile starfield fail. Then they'll turn to mtx and episodes to keep people interested. 

Ps- I don't know if it's true but some sections are saying that they might launch infinites multiplayer first, and delay the single player. 

3 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

The only issue I have is how it'll impact the quality of games in the times to come. People have almost stopped buying from the xbox store. If you go on a studio buying spree, you need to break even at some point. 

Sony has a huge and quite loyal audience of their own . You don't need to worry about quality of the games they will produce . 

MS made over 3 billion USD last quarter from its gaming business . 2 Billion from games and service .

4 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

I mean, ps has gone from being the only machine I game on to being a secondary machine. 

The quantum to which game pass has affected this dynamic cannot be commented on but its clearly working. 

It’s clearly working in favour of Xbox (& PC) which can’t be denied 

But still it’s no substitute to what PS (or even Nintendo)has to offer like what some shills are trying to portray 

It may or may not happen in the future but going gung-ho over it today is clearly shilling 

1 minute ago, Krazyniks said:

Sony has a huge and quite loyal audience of their own . You don't need to worry about quality of the games they will produce . 

MS made over 3 billion USD last quarter from its gaming business . 2 Billion from games and service .

Great. But they spent around 7.1 billion dollars on Bethesda and want to acquire more. They'll have to generate much more revenue than that over few years for such acquisitions to be sustainable/profitable. 

11 minutes ago, AnK said:

The one who’s really butt hurt is the one who’s trying to act like full price games are pinching ppl when clearly they are not because clearly these games don’t have a substitute at the moment 

For whatever GamesPass on Xbox is worth it’s not offering that sort of premium content at the moment 

Who exactly here is saying Gamepass will kill Sony's business of making single player AAA games . Haven't come across even one guy . Or who here said MS will sell more consoles than Sony this generation. Again no one .

Everyone here knows and accepts PS5 will outsell Xbox Series S/X combined .

Everyone here accepts Sony's AAA games are class apart and will continue to sell like hot cakes . 

Everyone here agrees Gamepass as a service is great value for money . And while it may mean that those who can afford to own both consoles will buy both and enjoy best of both Sony and MS .

No one here has said they are permanently switching to Xbox and abandoning PS . 

Yes those owning both consoles might buy less third party games on PS5 , but they will still Sony's AAA games .

Will just say this to you and radicaldude - stop worrying about Sony and future of AAA games - Sony won't stop making them and it will continue to make great money for them .

MS and gamepass being good value for money will do more business than last gen but not enough to make Sony's offering obsolete and make them change their model .

Both the companies will do good this gen. 

STop worrying / wasting your time in stupid arguments and enjoy gaming .

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Sach4life said:

C'mon man, in how many threads and how many times do we have to go through this discussion on gamepass, full priced games, etc. Give it a rest

Every one! Apparently.

My post was clearly pointed towards ppl who are saying what I said they are 

you aren’t & it’s good 

But whether here or on other social media ppl are doing this constant comparison of GamesPass model with the traditional way PS(or Nintendo) has been driving things 

Those are the shills I was talking about 

not others who are just promoting the GP value in general 

Edited by AnK

Just now, AnK said:

My post was clearly pointed towards ppl are saying what I said they are 

you aren’t & it’s good 

But whether here or on other social media ppl are doing this constant comparison of GamesPass model with the traditional way PS(or Nintendo) has been driving things 

Those are the shills I was talking about 

not others who are just promoting the GP value in general 

It does get annoying when instead of praising gamepass for what it is, fanboys start making fun of anyone paying full price for games. What a moronic thing to do lol

• Like 1