PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

17 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

A lot of people before me have tried explaining it to you so I m not gonna waste my / your time on it .

Also anything I or they say is just our opinion and not a fact .Anything you or radical or that "Hope" guy say is an opinion not a fact .

Only thing I can say for a fact is Xbox one was hated here on IVG .And now a lot of people have bought Xbox series S/X here . And all of these will buy or have already bought PS5 . MS must have done something right to get all these people to buy their consoles ( Gamepass and acquisitions of studios to make high quality exclusives ) 

Globally too Xbox series S/X have been selling well ( yes not as much as PS) but the numbers are good .

Numbers speak for themselves . Opinions don't .

1) Head over to the series x/s thread. There is a poll there. Do check it out. 

2) gamepass machine aka series s is rotting away on  shelves globally. You can actually walk into to any grey market store rn near your vicinity, and get a series s. It's clear that MS is not marketing xbox as a console but a service. That is where I feel is a problem. 

Right now it is exclusive next gen games  by sony vs a rental service by xbox. 

We'll talk about exclusive vs exclusive once halo/forza drops this fall. 

Edited by radicaldude

Also please don’t expect me to credit them for games Like Starfield 

Lol 

that’s not really M$‘s fruitful labour when they just buy studios midway of development cycles & call that their own 

If it were upto ppl like I mentioned 

they would count even past work of these studios as M$’s own 

https://www.techquila.co.in/microsoft-xbox-game-pass-gaming-revenue-2021/

It's clear where Spencer's focus lies. Can't develop quality games? No problem. Just buy studios out and force them to give their games as a part of the service. 

5 minutes ago, AnK said:

Also please don’t expect me to credit them for games Like Starfield 

Lol 

that’s not really M$‘s fruitful labour when they just buy studios midway of development cycles & call that their own 

If it were upto ppl like I mentioned 

they would count even past work of these studios as M$’s own 

15 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

1) Head over to the series x/s thread. There is a poll there. Do check it out. 

2) gamepass machine aka series s is rotting away on  shelves globally. You can actually walk into to any grey market store rn near your vicinity, and get a series s. It's clear that MS is not marketing xbox as a console but a service. That is where I feel is a problem. 

Right now it is exclusive next gen games  by sony vs a rental service by xbox. 

We'll talk about exclusive vs exclusive once halo/forza drops this fall. 

Poll for will you buy xbox series x/s or not ?

Yes i have seen it .

Yes PS5 will sell more than xbox series x/s combined.  It's common knowledge by now.

Let microsoft worry about their business strategy . 

Yeah so cool enjoy both the service as a gamer or stick to PS . No one's forcing you . If someone can afford to buy both consoles and wants to enjoy best of both offerings it's their choice . You don't it's your choice .

Why wait for release - PS exclusives are miles ahead of MS current and potential exclusives.  Again common knowledge .

Your point being ?

6 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

Yakuza 0 was the most overhyped game I played. Wish I had just youtube'd it because the story and cutscenes were all that were good. The gameplay was from two decades ago and graphics looked like PS360 cross-gen title, which it was.

I felt Yakuza has always been overrated. Just cut scenes are good. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

Poll for will you buy xbox series x/s or not ?

Yes i have seen it .

Yes PS5 will sell more than xbox series x/s combined.  It's common knowledge by now.

Let microsoft worry about their business strategy . 

Yeah so cool enjoy both the service as a gamer or stick to PS . No one's forcing you . If someone can afford to buy both consoles and wants to enjoy best of both offerings it's their choice . You don't it's your choice .

Why wait for release - PS exclusives are miles ahead of MS current and potential exclusives.  Again common knowledge .

Your point being ?

Im actually waiting for some xbox exclusives. Whatever is being offered right now have been developed by studios (MS game studios and otherwise) in the past. I wish to see how things change/or not, going forward. What is xboxs vision of the future. 

Like I have mentioned before, they want to/will turn Halo into a destiny type thingy. As their focus is so much on the service, would they make games that are compatible with the sustainability of the service or would they give developers full freedom. My concern is in general as a gamer. We have absolutely 0 idea about campaigns of Halo and Starfield. 

45 minutes ago, AnK said:

For instance he made fun of PS getting nothing but useless “Japani” games in e3 2015 while the star of M$ show was a Platinum game which he was hyping on the threads side by side simultaneously :rofl: 

Yeh toh kuch bhi nahi hai. Some guy here thinks sony studios add photo mode in their games so that they can claim to have a longer runtime. :rofl::rofl:

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Im actually waiting for some xbox exclusives. Whatever is being offered right now have been developed by studios (MS game studios and otherwise) in the past. I wish to see how things change/or not, going forward. What is xboxs vision of the future. 

Like I have mentioned before, they want to/will turn Halo into a destiny type thingy. As their focus is so much on the service, would they make games that are compatible with the sustainability of the service or would they give developers full freedom. My concern is in general as a gamer. We have absolutely 0 idea about campaigns of Halo and Starfield. 

Reaction GIF

Have been reading this on every gaming forum. :lol: 

Edited by TRMNTR
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Yeh toh kuch bhi nahi hai. Some guy here thinks sony studios add photo mode in their games so that they can claim to have a longer runtime. :rofl::rofl:

I have a simple solution for those who think $70 is too high for a game of x hours. - play slowly. 

6 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

wait what.... I need to see this :roflroll:

3 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

I have a simple solution for those who think $70 is too high for a game of x hours. - play slowly. 

:rofl: . Wow what an absolutely great idea.  Why did no one think of it before ?

4 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Yeah. Perfect solution for people who pay $70 willingly first, then bash the game later for it being too small and not worth full price. 

Wait you're serious and not trolling ? .:rofl:

14 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Xbox games situation is way better compared to last gen.

As of this year it isn’t 

IMO

They were releasing Gears,Halo,Forza in abundance in last generations aswell 

I don’t consider Flight Simulator to be a AAA game 

feel free if you want to,I won’t judge or question 

By next year or two it is poised to be a competition to Sony & Nintendo First Party 

33 minutes ago, Snake said:

wait what.... I need to see this :roflroll:

Few ppl crapped all over Destiny & then went ahead to play the crap out of it 

Trigger even went ahead & said what’s the big deal in Insomiac’s Spider-Man when there are a dozen other Spider-Man games out already 

Just go ahead & read Aftrunner’s initial reactions on GoW reboot reveal 

See these are the type of comments that make you feel sad why someone would crap on genuine art & craft just for the love of some brand 

One of my “imaginary strawmens” called Spider-man mediocre even yesterday 

& He is all praise for Bathesda games since the acquisition,even the genuinely acclaimed mediocre ones 

• Haha 1