PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

2 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

All of them are.

Only like Zodka is an xbot because he likes being an edgy contrarian, and trigger actually likes xbox games/platform whatever I guess.

Rest all have come with langar, and will go back to being lurkers or "ponies" when the quality of langar dishes being served gradually diminishes.

Till then the investment in 3 year xbl gold and 50k shoebox series x will compel them to come here and sing bhajan kirtan in name of MS

I mean, yes. I don't fellate a conglomerate like the sheeple here. I will always invest my time and money in to whatever gives best value. At the moment, XBGPU in India, with the 499 price tag is better value than any of the PayStation tiers. I'm labelled a 'bot' because I call out Tweedle Dee and Teedle Dum's bs, especially their financial "analysis". I've called out $ony's scummy MTX, shady upgrade path and pisspoor subscription tiers while Tweedle Dee tried to argue that MSFS was not a game and Tweedle Dum thought you can't land your plane until you pay more money - I'm not even making this sh!t up...

1 hour ago, AnK said:

Here comes the stupid pathetic clown who’s ego has been hammered so hard that unlike Zodak he couldn’t even except the fact that later half of PS3 & whole of PS4 it was a must own device. 
If I disclose the fact that just coz your stupid ego you just couldn’t stand the site of a PS sitting on your shelf & bought & Sold it numerous times everyone is gona baffle at your “money saving” subscription plans the next time you do it. 

Dude the sort of egotistical baffoon you are if I expose would make you look worse than KRK in Bollywood. 
You are the epitome of fanboyish stupidity & it’s done nothing but butt crack your emotions each time :rofl: 

Another post where you are clearly crossing lines. Don't give retaliation or any other bs, this is your response to "you look like a clown" and you're clearly trying to bait and escalate this further.

47 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

If you are saying about backdoor, again that's not FREE.. you are paying $ for it.. so Free/Langaar math bolna next time..

FREE =  I get an Xbox Hardware + 3 year sub in my mail, I have not spent any money on gaming..

:roflroll:Tweedle Dum trying to compare the financial operations of a trillion dollar organization with a gurudwara langar with chanda was peak! It just shows how clueless they are, and what makes it audacious is that they don't put their money where their mouth is, just log in here and spew their nonsensical vicarious opinions.

And to top it all off, the bitter irony is that most of our Scamgang will be upgrading to atleast the middle PS+ tier, while Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum keep twiddling their thumbs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, psinide said:

Another post where you are clearly crossing lines. Don't give retaliation or any other bs, this is your response to "you look like a clown" and you're clearly trying to bait and escalate this further.

You are the one who’s a real clown if you think it’s ok for him to call me one but not for me to call him back. 

Now just cut it with your “righteousness” lecture. 

You are clearly biased & not worth it. 

Ha ppl doing selective reading/picking & think it’s not clearly visible. 

I can pick 15-20 posts by:- 

Triggr

HSK

Commingle

Saiko

Zodok

0verlord

Vaibhav 

& many more 

where they are clearly bashing Sony for announcing “fail tiers” & not giving biryani day1 coz other camp has started with khichadi. 

But ppl just can’t see :doh: 

Edited by AnK
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Assassins Creed said:

If you are saying about backdoor, again that's not FREE.. you are paying $ for it.. so Free/Langaar math bolna next time..

FREE =  I get an Xbox Hardware + 3 year sub in my mail, I have not spent any money on gaming..

59 minutes ago, AnK said:

Bhai langar mai jaane ke liye bhi Rikshaw/Bus ka kiraya lagta hai :rofl: 

Hai toh yeh langar he….koi manne ya na manne. :lol: 

Je baat boli na 

khatam-tata-good-bye-rahul-gandhi-meme-t

Edited by hope

1 minute ago, AnK said:

You are the one who’s a real clown if you think it’s ok for him to call me one but not for me to call him back. 

Looking like a clown and you are clown are quite different imo.

Nowhere in my post did I call you a clown. This was in continuation to our discussion, where I pointed out you getting personal, resorting to name calling and trying to bait people.

And you have just made my point for me by direct namecalling. Again, I've not reported you or anyone, I'm just calling you out on your hypocrisy with name calling and then playing the victim card. 

And I will do what I want to, thank you very much, be it selective reading/picking or my righteousness lectures

20 hours ago, radicaldude said:

@Vamos   was lamenting the other day about this thread getting derailed from being a ps V xbox thread to a name calling thread. 

Keeping this in mind, some are posting about how broken Infinites mp/content roll out is/ meta critic ratings of games under Spenders watch/ games in gamepass and how members who should be busy "finding their next game to play" are rather here/ sad state of affairs in 343 industries/ lack of quality xbox titles.  etc. 

However, others (read ?s) are busy reminding everyone that they own ps5s :rofl:and trying to get under other's skin. 

No wonder, as pointed out by someone, the thread is not what it used to be. :doh:. Trying to defend the undefendable by giving arguments which don't make any sense whatsoever

?S proving me right, yet again. 

2 hours ago, AnK said:

Ppl who eat free langar are not fanboys. 

Ok, What about those who enjoys Microsoft's free langar and still attack and bash on Xbox on daily basis?

What should we do about those people? What will you call them?

27 minutes ago, AnK said:

I can pick 15-20 posts by:- 

Triggr

HSK

Commingle

Saiko

Zodok

0verlord

Vaibhav 

& many more 

where they are clearly bashing Sony for announcing “fail tiers” & not giving biryani day1 coz other camp has started with khichadi. 

Why not? I actually paid for the consoles, hardwares and the services. Both psn plus and xbox gamepass before ‘langar’ (8months free because of RBI, which is not exactly free, cause you have to pay for one month, but anyway).  Why not point out ugly side of things that I’m experiencing? 

Now you can pick all the posts you want as we know how ‘free’ you are with your ‘time’ to prove your twisted victimised points on forum to keep your dopamine going. But I digress. 

I will call out microsoft as well if as a consumer suddenly I feel I’m not getting my money’s worth. It’s been accepted globally is that Gamepass is a massive deal for consumers till now. And as a gamer that’s what we should care about. 

It’s about competition. And a smart consumer won’t lose if he/she don’t align himself/herself with those said corporations doing the competition. 

Since when a valid grievance from actual USERS became so white and black?

”Only a Sith deals with an absolute”. 

16 minutes ago, El Tigre Chino said:

By the logic here, if one buys a INR. 1L TV & spends ~7k on Netflix annually, instead of buying blurays of every content piece they consume then the TV is free? 

?

correct! :roflroll:
although it could also be called 1.07lakh scam by tv company 

Edited by hsk_colossus

1 hour ago, AnK said:

Yes I can see him calling PS plus tiers as fail tiers but that could be because they feel compared to Gamepass - first and third party content announced at launch by Sony is not good enough for them personally.  But that person also goes on to say 

1 hour ago, psinide said:

And to top it all off, the bitter irony is that most of our Scamgang will be upgrading to atleast the middle PS+ tier

So even though he personally may not like it he still agrees that many from the scamgang(bots/ponies) will upgrade to it . And if sm1 spends money it's pretty much a stamp of approval for the service . And remember these people are spending knowing fully well games like GOW/SM won't be coming to these services day1 .

19 minutes ago, El Tigre Chino said:

By the logic here, if one buys a INR. 1L TV & spends ~7k on Netflix annually, instead of buying blurays of every content piece they consume then the TV is free? 

?

Playing on Series S definitely feels like getting it for free.