PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

11 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

I buy the games i really want, day 1. 

Rest i buy later/during discounts etc. 

Also, even sony knows second hand market thrives for their games. This has been happening since ps1 days. I'm sure they account for that while pricing their games. 

Further, nothing wrong in this either. Sony officially endorses methods i use to get my games. 

Dont believe me? 

Take a look at this . Official video detailing game sharing

By your own admission you buy few games . So why do you expect others to buy more . Even the so called Xbots buy there fair share of Sony's games and other third party games. 

Also, Dude we all know they made this video to make fun of MS . MS lost the last gen at launch itself - Saying physical games can't be used again on another console.

And seeing the backlash Sony took advantage of it and showed them they were pro gamers . 

All companies care about money hence more focus towards digital and subscriptions .

2 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

By your own admission you buy few games . So why do you expect others to buy more . Even the so called Xbots buy there fair share of Sony's games and other third party games. 

Also, Dude we all know they made this video to make fun of MS . MS lost the last gen at launch itself - Saying physical games can't be used again on another console.

And seeing the backlash Sony took advantage of it and showed them they were pro gamers . 

All companies care about money hence more focus towards digital and subscriptions .

I'm not against digital Sale. 

I absolutely love steam. 

I'm against langar aka subscription/rentals. 

5 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

What about Sony's subscriptions 

As I have said before, Sony's forte is not a service. It is aaa blockbuster titles. And they are the best in business. 

I'm not a fan of subscription, so as long as they keep giving us such blockbusters and don't dilute sp games, it doesn't affect me much. 

I hope they do launch some of those retro titles, standalone, and not locked to the subscription

12 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

As I have said before, Sony's forte is not a service. It is aaa blockbuster titles. And they are the best in business. 

I'm not a fan of subscription, so as long as they keep giving us such blockbusters and don't dilute sp games, it doesn't affect me much. 

I hope they do launch some of those retro titles, standalone, and not locked to the subscription

Dont worry about subscription, xbox was the publisher of the year incase you forgotten. 

starfield ,redfall and forza motorsport will probably review higher than the sony games as well. 

Infact ever since gamepass their investment and quality has only increased .

Edited by triggr happy ss
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

starfield ,redfall and forza motorsport will probably review higher than the sony games as well. 

:rofl::doh:

Gow:R would probably be the GoTy 2022. 

And yes, I'm predicting based on the trailers. 

Starfield doesn't even have a proper trailer. 

15 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Still counting on unseen things. 
Like literally.

It will be tough beating Elden Ring but if anything that has a remote chance it’s GoW~R. 

Sony owns this year just like all previous years with:-

HorizonFW

Sifu

GT7

Ghostwire

Forespoken 

GoW~R

TLOU Factions(most likely)

Doesnt matter if it takes the award home or not coz it has been constantly a nomination holder for almost 2 decades now. 

• Like 1

Wow 

this thread 

actually is the most active 

thread on this 

forum. Kudos to everyone 

that is making the effort to post here including 

myself. Yay 

me.