Jump to content

PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Sach4life said:

 

I dont even understand how this tweet makes sense anyway. Most of the games dont have demos anyway right now. This way, companies would forcefully have to make demos. If this requirement wasn't there, they wouldn't be making them. How does this amount to Sony charging for demos? Or am i misunderstanding something?

 

That trial thing is the only good part about their premium tier esp if they can somehow mandate it to all games/publisher. Watch it being copied by other platform holder very soon if it takes off. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

 

He'll also announce 25-30 no name indie chindi games at the show. Spencer personally met them before signing and told them...

 

images (72).jpeg


 

Still can’t get around the fact that their first “next gen” showcase was centred around stuff like:-

 

Bright Memory 

Scorn

The Medium 

CrossfirX

Ascent

STALKER 2

12 minutes 

& what not :rofl: 

 

 

 

 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, AnK said:


 

Still can’t get around the fact that their first “next gen” showcase was centred around stuff like:-

 

Bright Memory 

Scorn

The Medium 

CrossfirX

Ascent

STALKER 2

12 minutes 

& what not :rofl: 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

im sure Spender is now busy reviewing cgi trailers for some names present in the list

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

 

Bugs has a different meaning in BGS games.

 

I have Skyrim installed, latest one. A ton of wierd things happen. Various objects/NPCs clipping, floating etc is commonplace. 

 

Fallout 4 though is much more stable but you never know. Still wouldn't call it 100%.

 

 

So bugs are fine now?

 

 

Starfield is under development since 2018. The least they can do is releasing a bugless final build.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, hsk_colossus said:


@rushab oswal how many years psn plus  have you stacked up 😂

2024.

4 hours ago, AnK said:

Even Indians here stacked OOR codes?!? :fear: 

 

for PSone,PS2 & Demos?!? :rofl: 

 

Was a risk not worth taking. 

Stacked because of discounts!

2250 

in which i got codes for 20% off 🤣🤣

gamepass level deal😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Whole conference filled with Chindi indie bhindis, some CGI trailer BS and then some more BS talk from Chinchundar. 

 

Then we see Starfield Musical and Xbonkers will go 

 

3aAa0J.gif

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, rushab oswal said:

2024.

Stacked because of discounts!

2250 

in which i got codes for 20% off 🤣🤣

gamepass level deal😁


I wasn’t talking about previously stacked subscription.

Only about this recent fiasco which only applies to OOR codes. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, hope said:

Whole conference filled with Chindi indie bhindis, some CGI trailer BS and then some more BS talk from Chinchundar. 

 

Then we see Starfield Musical and Xbonkers will go 

 

3aAa0J.gif

 

 

And after they show a cgi rendered trailer for Starfield with a tagline coming November 2023

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

 

 

Or hardware that is un-optimised. Just like many Chinese brands. 

 

Optimization at the hardware level? Are you talking about the firmware/SDK? 

Or are you referring sub-standard components?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, radicaldude said:

 

 

Or hardware that is un-optimised. Just like many Chinese brands. 

So you're telling me it can run RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 , Guardians of the galaxy but not COD?
Common man thats some hot garbage. Dont go this low.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Assassins Creed Kindly let this thread be open on June 12.

 

Some great Meme material we can get on that day. This thread will be achieve legendary status if all goes to plan :giggle:

 

If MS has balls, then show Indians Jones gameplay without being an Uncharted Copy :devil:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, hope said:

@Assassins Creed Kindly let this thread be open on June 12.

 

Some great Meme material we can get on that day. This thread will be achieve legendary status if all goes to plan :giggle:

 

If MS has balls, then show Indians Jones gameplay without being an Uncharted Copy :devil:

Agreed. Bade mazze aayenge 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Assassins Creed changed the title to PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread
  • Snake locked this topic
  • CarbonCore unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...