PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

15 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

Lols.... might wanna remove your fanboy glasses?

Yeah, that entire page only one from your lot is actually criticizing.

One bot says it's slow news day, another going after radicals Twitter posts instead of talking about issue at hand, another is implying its not that bad coz there's Deathloop and FM8 this year.

And then there's you, the most neutral guy in IVG:

"lord phail always looking after gamers..

lord phail = GOAT "

• Like 2

1 hour ago, gecko89 said:

I don't remember any such criticism, only defense saying it's not that bad. But maybe I missed it, I'll take your word for it

This from Triggr .Read the last part 

Edited by Krazyniks
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

Why not? That would be as stupid as saying don’t count GOW R in AAA as it’s a 6-7th game in the series.. 

It’s not the same series. 

From Story,Characters,Design,Gameplay,Lore,Art,Models & even Base Structure it’s built upon.

Everything has moved on. 

It’s as foolish as saying Final Fantasy 1-16 are the same series just coz the back drop is similar. :lol:
Or Tomb Raider from first to Shadow are the same series. 

Also many foolish xbots before you have spewed this logic & have been ridiculed at already. 

1 hour ago, hsk_colossus said:

Ya any one with a brain would use GP… 

but I was asking why he feels the need to sh*t on GP and people who use it… got it ? 

I don't sh*t on GP, I sh*t on MS/Xbox, GP is a good service provided it has the games you like atleast that's what I decide on subbing according to( aside from current time with the pay for 1 month get 7 free deal )

Also yes I admit I take shots on the ghulams -e- gamepass here also, like you or the more toxic ones :P y'all deserve it

M$-Xbox is a meme company that has only been churning out iterations of trimurti for exclusive games and is thoroughly incompetent at raising/running studios which put out new IPs, not at all on Sony's level, and idk by how much but Sony is a poorer company than MS.

You tell me, without GP and XBL-to-GPU conversion, what reason is there to get Xbox?

Atleast PS5 has the exclusives that you would lose out on the other console(even ones that are on PC but not on xbox like Death Stranding or FFVII Remake )

5 minutes ago, AnK said:

From Story,Characters,Design,Gameplay,Lore,Art,Models & even Base Structure it’s built upon.

Everything has moved on. 

It’s as foolish as saying Final Fantasy 1-16 are the same series just coz the back drop is similar. :lol:

Also many foolish xbots before you have spewed this logic & have been ridiculed at already. 

Dad of Boi is a  reboot with the gameplay and setting totally changed

Gears 4 & 5 are basically old gears with shitty characters and fancy new graphics and reskinned locusts :rofl:

Halol infinite is a retcon/rollback of Halo 5 with open world and grappling hook added on :rofl:

18 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Yeah, that entire page only one from your lot is actually criticizing.

One bot says it's slow news day, another going after radicals Twitter posts instead of talking about issue at hand, another is implying its not that bad coz there's Deathloop and FM8 this year.

And then there's you, the most neutral guy in IVG:

"lord phail always looking after gamers..

lord phail = GOAT "

It’s in the name bro… lord “phail” 

and it was reply to phail not choosing to work on spiderman and letting it go to insomniac.. who did a pretty amazing job with spiderman… don’t you agree? Pretty awesome game spiderman  

I mean come on bro…you are really grasping at straws?

I think the right example for him would have been uncharted which has released 5 games too. 
Or 4.5 if you will. 

But that’s just one among many in Sony’s overall library.

So doesn’t hurt that much. 

But anyone who looks at the list I posted……Damn!!!! 
Xbox has literally mocked their fans for this long.  

10 minutes ago, AnK said:

Everything has moved on. 

hence i said it’s as stupid as saying halo/gears/forza don’t count… 

Also many foolish ponies before you have spewed this logic & have been ridiculed at already. 

3 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

It’s in the name bro… lord “phail” 

and it was reply to phail not choosing to work on spiderman and letting it go to insomniac.. who did a pretty amazing job with spiderman… don’t you agree? Pretty awesome game spiderman  

I mean come on bro…you are really grasping at straws?

Weird way of holding your fav corp accountable :/

At least I'm proven wrong about some of the bots. 

3 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Weird way of holding your fav corp accountable :/

At least I'm proven wrong about some of the bots. 

I should hold MS accountable for letting go of spiderman? Even though I prefer insomianc making spiderman instead of others ? 
What are you even saying… are you saying stuff just for the sake of saying stuff? 

Rehene de bhai.. tujse nai hoga ?

Edited by hsk_colossus

3 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

hence i said it’s as stupid as saying halo/gears/forza don’t count… 

Also many foolish ponies before you have spewed this logic & have been ridiculed at already. 

giphy.webp

7 minutes ago, AnK said:

I think the right example for him would have been uncharted which has released 5 games too. 
Or 4.5 if you will. 

But that’s just one among many in Sony’s overall library.

So doesn’t hurt that much. 

But anyone who looks at the list I posted……Damn!!!! 
Xbox has literally mocked their fans for this long.  

comprehension doesn’t seem to be your strong point I see.. 

• Haha 1