Jump to content

PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread


Recommended Posts

Charging full price for a remaster is what's ludicrous. Sony did it with Spiderman, now the same with TLOU. Both games were stunning on the PS4 and that carried over to the PS5. The improvements weren't ground breaking, yes, it was butter smooth with 60FPS, but was it worth the full price? TLOU Re-remaster seems unnecessary and a cashgrab. Can't wait for the HZD remaster to be announced at full price next, and ponies will eat it up, just like they did with the PS+ tiers fiasco.

What's even funnier is Ponies bashing Halo, when all Halo players here, uninamously will say Halo is sh*t right now. Season 2 was a disaster and probably by the time season 3 comes around, the playerbase will have disappeared. Not every game can pull an NMS, but I really hope Halo does cos the multiplayer gameplay was on point.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Those who find tlou 1 remake as "ludicrous"  clearly aren't the target audience for sony. 

 

 

Firefly edition getting sold out instantly proves that there is a strong demand in the market for more tlou stuff. 

 

 

Maybe they have forgotten the number of times Xbox remastered (remade) halo (for a quick and easy cashgrab) . Maybe they are intentionally ignoring the Dead Space "remake" as well (the og game has not aged poorly at all). like always they'll keep mum. 

 

Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones at others. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, psinide said:

 

What's even funnier is Ponies bashing Halo, when all Halo players here, uninamously will say Halo is sh*t right now. Season 2 was a disaster and probably by the time season 3 comes around, the playerbase will have disappeared. Not every game can pull an NMS, but I really hope Halo does cos the multiplayer gameplay was on point.

 

They have finally fixed Master chief collection so might be a good idea to play it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Those who find tlou 1 remake as "ludicrous"  clearly aren't the target audience for sony. 

 

 

Firefly edition getting sold out instantly proves that there is a strong demand in the market for more tlou stuff. 

 

 

Maybe they have forgotten the number of times Xbox remastered (remade) halo (for a quick and easy cashgrab) . Maybe they are intentionally ignoring the Dead Space "remake" as well (the og game has not aged poorly at all). like always they'll keep mum. 

 

Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones at others. 


so you agree TLOU is a quick and easy cash grab? 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Remaster of a game launched in 2008 = Remaster of a remaster launched in 2014 which pretty much runs @ 4k/30....  :roflroll:

 

And talking about Halo, its was remastered once, and then included in the Collection. Are simponies considering the separate XB1 & PC launches as different remasters?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

The definition of greed and easy cash grabs. 

 

 

Add MTX to older games to show it as a part of "halo revenue" as the latest iteration literally bombed. 

 

Heights of chindigiri

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dude mp games have Mtx ,looks at all the  free games which are consistently topping charts on pc,ps and xbox. 
 

also all free to play mp games go through lean periods ,once they add something meaningful then things again change.

 

Wait for sony to launch its gaas titles and everyone will see how you change your tune.

Edited by triggr happy ss
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, fatpigeon said:

Is there a way we can ban twitter embeds in the thread?

Always absolute garbage, have the guts to make your sh*t and fight yourself instead of spamming crappy links that are absolutely useless.

It might kill a few people here with boredom, it seems to their full time job...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:


 

also all free to play mp games go through lean periods ,once they add something meaningful then things again change.

 

 

 

When did halo MCC turn into a f2p title. 

 

 

Also adding MTX to something that came out in 2014 :rofl:

 

Instead of making infinite better...

Edited by radicaldude
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

 

 

When did halo MCC turn into a f2p title. 

 

 

Also adding MTX to something that came out in 2014 :rofl:

 

Instead of making infinite better...

Trust me you dont have to worry about infinite ,game will be fine eventually. The hardcore always stick around once the casuals have tried their luck. 


Its not a killzone or uncharted 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Trust me you dont have to worry about infinite ,game will be fine eventually. The hardcore always stick around once the casuals have tried their luck. 


Its not a killzone or uncharted 

 

 

In 2069 maybe. 

 

Right now, even Shitefield 2042 has more active players than Infinite. :rofl:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Mr. Comingle said:

Tbh I don't think it's bad in any way. The gunplay has always been good. They just need to add content. I feel the redditors blow things way out of proportion. 

I know ,but halo always gets a second life when forge is made available. Some of the coolest creations come to life in forge.
 

Forge in infinite is rumoured to be ground breaking and also there is a BR mode which is a lifeline for all games now days. 

 

its stupid to think MS will let halo die when games like sea of thieves is getting supported 5 years after launch.

 

These stupid fanboy arguments like most of thing radicle posts are just laughable. 
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Halo Infinite as a package, so far, is in the top few biggest disasters in recent gaming history. Its behind cyberpunk, battlefield 2042 for sure. 🤖S who are in denial mode are part of the problem.

 

 

They killed the SP storyline for an mp focussed package but have messed up big time. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Halo Infinite as a package, so far, is in the top few biggest disasters in recent gaming history. Its behind cyberpunk, battlefield 2042 for sure. 🤖S who are in denial mode are part of the problem.

 

 

They killed the SP storyline for an mp focussed package but have messed up big time. 

Yes they did ,no denying that at this point of time. 
 

But it will surely bounce back 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Halo Infinite as a package, so far, is in the top few biggest disasters in recent gaming history. Its behind cyberpunk, battlefield 2042 for sure. 🤖S who are in denial mode are part of the problem.

 

 

They killed the SP storyline for an mp focussed package but have messed up big time. 


this isn’t 2021 @RV1709 😂😂 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Assassins Creed changed the title to PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread
  • Snake locked this topic
  • CarbonCore unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...