PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

4 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

What main players banned ?

2/3 Xbots being banned means nothing :bigyellowgrin:

The biggest player (Pony) took a sabbatical himself ( as per what we are told) . Rest of you ponies aren't good enough when it comes to baiting :P

hence remaining Xbots (multi platform users) don't care about replying to you all ponies . 

the remaining xbots don’t have much going on anyways. Their game threads are dead. That cult only comes alive over the weekend for this thread when their WhatsApp notifications go out. Or they’ll spend time making alt accounts like Neil Cuckman thinking they did something 

Edited by RV1709
  • Haha 2

53 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

the remaining xbots don’t have much going on anyways. Their game threads are dead. That cult only comes alive over the weekend for this thread when their WhatsApp notifications go out. Or they’ll spend time making alt accounts like Neil Cuckman thinking they did something 

The only cult here on IVG is of you ponies with your agenda against MS. Even Xbots don't talk that much about MS as much as you guys do (hate it) .  Majority of the so called Xbots are multi-platform users who care about their interest and not that of Sony/MS - right @PhantomShade ?

And we all accept that :P . Gamepass is great vfm(even without exclusives) at it's current price 40$/year . Majority only bought XSX/S only for that reason not because they love MS :rofl:

We don't defend MS for their wrongs and hypocrisy. Unlike you ponies who defend / fail to criticize Sony for their wrongs . 

9 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

The only cult here on IVG is of you ponies with your agenda against MS. Even Xbots don't talk that much about MS as much as you guys do (hate it) .  Majority of the so called Xbots are multi-platform users who care about their interest and not that of Sony/MS - right @PhantomShade ?

And we all accept that :P . Gamepass is great vfm(even without exclusives) at it's current price 40$/year . Majority only bought XSX/S only for that reason not because they love MS :rofl:

We don't defend MS for their wrongs and hypocrisy. Unlike you ponies who defend / fail to criticize Sony for their wrongs . 

That’s because there is nothing to talk about which is why half of them are polluting the last of us remake thread rather than threads closer to home 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, RV1709 said:

the remaining xbots don’t have much going on anyways. Their game threads are dead.

True actually . Game threads are dead . Even XSS/X thread and Gamepass thread would be dead if it wasn't for you Ponies.

I mean take yourself for example - you post more on XSX and Gamepass thread than you post on PS thread . I see lots of concern trolling on XSX thread and sometimes on Gamepass thread from Ponies . 

Open the PS thread - you see no trolling at all from Xbots. 

Even this versus thread almost always open with sh*t posts from Twitter against MS.

It is truly because of you ponies only that these threads are alive - Xbots don't have much going on at all . 

3 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

True actually . Game threads are dead . Even XSS/X thread and Gamepass thread would be dead if it wasn't for you Ponies.

I mean take yourself for example - you post more on XSX and Gamepass thread than you post on PS thread . I see lots of concern trolling on XSX thread and sometimes on Gamepass thread from Ponies . 

Open the PS thread - you see no trolling at all from Xbots. 

Even this versus thread almost always open with sh*t posts from Twitter against MS.

It is truly because of you ponies only that these threads are alive - Xbots don't have much going on at all . 

I’m not reading all that.

I'm happy for you or I’m sorry that happened to you.  Pick whatever reply is appropriate 

Edited by RV1709
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, RV1709 said:

That’s because there is nothing to talk about which is why half of them are polluting the last of us remake thread rather than threads closer to home 

Don't see anyone polluting that thread - not since gamer_adi got banned.  Mr Comingle is actually a big fan of TLOU2 . And was banned for different reasons. 

Kumar is not an Xbot.  His allegiance is unknown to all :P

3 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

I’m not reading all that.

I'm happy for you or I’m sorry that happened to you.  Pick whatever reply is appropriate 

Short version - You are correct Xbots don't have much going on at all. It's you ponies who are keeping PS thread / XSX thread (with your concern trolling) / Versus thread alive ( posts against MS) .

XBots just aren't posting ( trolling PS) at all ..

1 hour ago, Krazyniks said:

Short version - You are correct Xbots don't have much going on at all. It's you ponies who are keeping PS thread / XSX thread (with your concern trolling) / Versus thread alive ( posts against MS) .

XBots just aren't posting ( trolling PS) at all ..

Xbots play games….while ponies use consoles for charging ?

Now I’ll wait for ponies to say xbox has no games ?

2 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

Xbots play games….while ponies use consoles for charging ?

Now I’ll wait for ponies to say xbox has no games ?

one of them already said the same in Gamepass thread and was told to take his sh*t here :rofl:

Seriously these guys spend way more time trolling xbox , Gamepass n versus threads then they spend on PS thread or game threads . 

Also they have a problem understanding sarcasm it seems :P

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

one of them already said the same in Gamepass thread and was told to take his sh*t here :rofl:

Seriously these guys spend way more time trolling xbox , Gamepass n versus threads then they spend on PS thread or game threads . 

Also they have a problem understanding sarcasm it seems :P

All hail Phail Spender A.K.A Asli gamer, saviour of xbox, Bane of ponies etc etc ?

2 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bweyyh32vp543shk1m30

Funny gif . But my point still stands don't see any Xbot trolling in PS - PlayStation thread.

You have to go back 3 pages to even find something which is

Overlord questioning Elden Ring being a Sony game - Valid question.

Kumar ( not an Xbot ) questioning a remake being goty contender. 

That's not trolling from so called Xbots. 

Go to xbox thread - you find concern trolling from multiple ponies ( making fun of XSS)

Go to Gamepass thread - RV trolling there even though Vs thread is open. 

Ponies indeed get the credit for keeping these threads alive :P

1 minute ago, Krazyniks said:

Funny gif . But my point still stands don't see any Xbot trolling in PS - PlayStation thread.

Go to xbox thread - you find concern trolling from multiple ponies ( making fun of XSS)

So you guys no longer claim Vaibhav, is it?

20 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

Why are explaining this bro.. everyone knows except ponies ?

4 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

Well, right now I have a PS3, PS4 Pro, PS5, XSX and Nintendo Switch oled - I am basically the king of all consoles. One Overlord to rule them all ponies, xbots and Nintendo kiddies ?

Dude i didn't call you an Xbot . Why are you quoting me like that. 

• Haha 1