PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

On 10/3/2022 at 9:03 AM, RV1709 said:

will pay $140 

:wOOtjumpy:

Like literally who does Jim expect to pay for this?

Also they can literally put out a big graphics patch since it's a PS4 game, not like earlier PS3 games with no BC

12 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Most of the console warriors are banned.

Hope, Ank, Comingle, Zodak.

Even after the bans are lifted I doubt these guys are coming back, in 3 months people move on to other forums/groups

Comingle ka pata nahi, the other 3 will come back for sure, but hope is perma banned iirc.

Anyway after current I think we have just one more gen for "console wars" , then there will be no consoles, maybe streaming tech will improve by then.

34 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

Comingle ka pata nahi, the other 3 will come back for sure, but hope is perma banned iirc.

Anyway after current I think we have just one more gen for "console wars" , then there will be no consoles, maybe streaming tech will improve by then.

Hope and Zodka are perma banned. Ank is on a year long sabbatical. 

None of them are coming back anytime soon 

2 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

Yeah . He got perma banned approx a month ago . 

Hope was becoming too caustic, so I do get the ban for him. Zodak is cool though,  bit of a fanboy but it keeps the forum fun.

Also I thought Ank had a 3 month ban, didn't know it was an year:scratchchin:

Edited by playstationdude

6 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Hope was becoming too caustic, so I do get the ban for him. Zodak is cool though,  bit of a fanboy but it keeps the forum fun.

Iirc he asked for a year long ban.

Edited by gecko89

2 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Ank was only banned for a month.  Like Gecko said - he himself asked for a 1 year ban as he wanted to stay away from this forum . 

3 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

Do you ever wonder if they feed us this sh*t on purpose? Pump out articles to start discussions and make us think that streaming is definitely going to be the future, so that we would resist it less and be ready for it? I would say we should collectively reject this, but gamers are hopeless.

Edited by Kumar123

8 minutes ago, codwapeace said:

Banning makes no sense for a "struggling" forum like IVG. The mods or other members could just ignore the "offending" member. These guys mentioned in above posts were longtime members. Banning only makes sense for new members.

5 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Struggling is a harsh word, considering the owners aren't supporting this forum for any financial gain, but yeah maybe we could unban these guys. They have been long time members, and keep the community alive with discussions.:fear1:

Also they have this theead for trash talking:P

No thanks. Unless they are limited to only this thread, it's no fun going into every thread and seeing these guys sh*t everywhere.  

Even if they were here the trolling would be one sided.

Every xbox first party AAA got postponed this year and they have the fridge 2.0 coming up after nailpolish and boots.

Bots have pretty much given up due to PS's consistent lineup, Ragnarok will be 4th one this year. Not to mention the 2022 showcase is yet to happen.

Sony is peaking with hardware and software, there is no competition.

Sony and Nintendo are literally carrying gaming this year.

42293e2e-75bc-4de7-9eaf-bc76146a7e79.jpg

Edited by gecko89

53 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Even if they were here the trolling would be one sided.

Every xbox first party AAA got postponed this year and they have the fridge 2.0 coming up after nailpolish and boots.

Bots have pretty much given up due to PS's consistent lineup, Ragnarok will be 4th one this year. Not to mention the 2022 showcase is yet to happen.

Sony is peaking with hardware and software, there is no competition.

Sony and Nintendo are literally carrying gaming this year.

42293e2e-75bc-4de7-9eaf-bc76146a7e79.jpg

Grounded 1.0 just released. 

Has been excellent so far.

Pentiment is also coming, Xbox is doing great.

Far more interesting to play fresh and creative experience like these.