PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

3 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Not really, if one kills the other, we'd be eventually left with one super moron. 

Nah, the game needs to be a 100 player battle royale. 99 taken out and 1 remaining. Pretty sure the winner cant be worse than 99 combined

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, l33tmaniac said:

Nah, the game needs to be a 100 player battle royale. 99 taken out and 1 remaining. Pretty sure the winner cant be worse than 99 combined

That's what I meant. Not combined, but better than each who died, individually.

1 hour ago, Kumar123 said:

Did they remaster the show? 

Not the response I was expecting but yes, they did remaster the entire show in 2015, with DVD output. Don't think it ever got a BluRay release :/

Edited by gecko89

26 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Plague Tale handily outdoes Ragnorok. Didn't expected this.

From the channel's description:

"This video is intended to showcase two games at the forefront of graphics advancements with completely different backgrounds. On the one hand, we have God Of War: Rangarök, a game designed for PS4 that demonstrates just how much you can take advantage of hardware from almost 10 years ago. Its PS5 version, despite improving some aspects, is not far from the base version. And on the other hand, A Plague Tale Requiem in its highest possible quality. A title that shows us the true potential of the new generation, touching at times the true photorealism. Two impeccable works at a visual level that will take time to be surpassed."

A Plague Tale Requiem in its highest possible quality...running on 'PC Specs: RTX 4090 | i9 12900K | 32GB DDR5'

Edited by gecko89
  • Haha 4

15 hours ago, Vaibhavp said:

Plague Tale handily outdoes Ragnorok. Didn't expected this.

I suspect Ragnarok's development got f**ked by COVID and the delay due to Judge's health problems. So, they probably focused on completing the story and improving gameplay/enemy variety and all that instead of graphics.