Pro Evolution Soccer 2020

HundredProofSam

55 minutes ago, SRINI87 said:

Looks like referee's are harsh, like they were in demo

Look at the sub and user reviews lol. Everyone getting mad how they once again bait and switch demo and full game.

List goes on. On top of that, nothing new added. Same dead servers. P2P trash with trash modes. Dead content. ML is only decent mode and even that didn't get any upgrade. 

Now even ref AI is brain dead. These reviewers don't play online or even 100 games to understand how sport games work. They simply play 1-2 games and boom. All good. 

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/13/2019 at 10:26 AM, Joe Cool said:

Look at the sub and user reviews lol. Everyone getting mad how they once again bait and switch demo and full game.

Wish I had read this earlier. Bought the game just now and found out there's no similarities to the demo. 

Feels ridiculously similar to PES 2019

• 2 months later...
On 9/13/2019 at 10:26 AM, Joe Cool said:

List goes on. On top of that, nothing new added. Same dead servers. P2P trash with trash modes. Dead content. ML is only decent mode and even that didn't get any upgrade. 

Now even ref AI is brain dead. These reviewers don't play online or even 100 games to understand how sport games work. They simply play 1-2 games and boom. All good. 

lol being a regular FIFA player i thought of giving it a try since its coming to gamepass but nope not anymore. No online no point. :P

lol being a regular FIFA player i thought of giving it a try since its coming to gamepass but nope not anymore. No online no point. [emoji14]
The game sales online tourneys also world championships around june-july take place. Even americans aren't complaining to microsoft for getting pes like people did when sony tried to give pes 2019 for ps+.

Do what you want man but you fifa players need to stop coming here and just badmouth the game and brainwash other players from getting pes.

Hell this is a free gamepass game 36GB. With modern high speed and generous net FUPs you have nk reason to not even try the game and make a judment on hardcore FIFA player opinions.

Joe previously mentioned the demo was good and the final game sucks.

Bu thg i played the demo and it was dull AF. If the final game is different then i am feeling good.

Also PES made the game award nomination for best sports game category notice how it even stole a spot from NBA 2K20. You can't achieve that without being a good game.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

9 hours ago, NitroNeo said:

The game sales online tourneys also world championships around june-july take place. Even americans aren't complaining to microsoft for getting pes like people did when sony tried to give pes 2019 for ps+.

Do what you want man but you fifa players need to stop coming here and just badmouth the game and brainwash other players from getting pes.

Hell this is a free gamepass game 36GB. With modern high speed and generous net FUPs you have nk reason to not even try the game and make a judment on hardcore FIFA player opinions.

Joe previously mentioned the demo was good and the final game sucks.

Bu thg i played the demo and it was dull AF. If the final game is different then i am feeling good.

Also PES made the game award nomination for best sports game category notice how it even stole a spot from NBA 2K20. You can't achieve that without being a good game.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Can you please quote where did I badmouth and brainwashed other players for not getting this game? I don't even trust sources like IGN for their ratings(For example gives fortnite 9.6 :hi2: )  do you think people will care about what I think about this game and based on my post they are going to decide whether its worth playable or not.

Why would American's complain whether this game coming to gamepass or not? Can you please tell me how is this relevant to my post? Why would I care about Americans or any other people whether they are complaining or not. I don't even add PS Plus/XboxLive Gold games to my library. Free Contents are not always good.

Ironically you are making a judgment over me that you think I am brainwashing other players to stop purchasing this game. Anyways, every game which comes on gamespass doesn't mean the game will be good. No matter how much GB it is. You know Gears 5 is MS Exclusive game right. That game is around 90gb after the recent update. And for me its not even worth because people from Asia can't find ranked matches. If I can't find people to play online whats the point of giving the game for free (Talking from multiplayer perspective). Atleast no matter how sh*t fifa is but i never had any matchmaking problem. Online part of the game works flawlessly. I never had to wait more than 30seconds to find a match no matter which game mode I am playing. Can you tell me is it the same with PES2020? Because last year when i played PES2019 I remember it takes forever to find a game and even when you find a game there will be so much input delay (which makes Joe's statement correct "Server's are trash")

And I don't judge games based on its nominations. There are many games I have played which didn't even get nominated but I enjoy playing them a lot. And for me NBA2K20 > PES2020. (Atleast NBA2K2020 servers are great. I don't have spend my most of the time by sitting idle in menu screen. I can actually find matches a lot faster).

Here you are saying You played demo and you find it dull. But you enjoyed final game more. But if you read previous posts people are saying final game was not good as much as Demo. Here you are yourself contradicting your posts. Just like you didn't care about other's opinions and you went ahead and tried the game; liked it. Then how did you came up to a conclusion that my post will influence others to stop purchasing the game? And i just said this "No online no point." Can you tell me is it enough to convince others to stop purchasing the game and from which angle it looks like i am badmouthing and brainwashing others about this game by saying " No online no point"? or you just judged me by assuming yourself that I hate this game because online part doesn't works flawlessly as compared to FIFA.

Edited by GameAnalyzer

@GameAnalyzer - don't bother with PES crowd. They don't play online or don't play enough. They just twiddle against AI and say everything is good. :rofl:

The game and series is so dead that they have to release LITE version every year and still fail to keep up the base. Nothing improved. Still dated age old UI with trashiest AI you will ever see. The servers are garbage tier with no protection against cheaters. On top of that they started selling FULL SQUADS in myClub mode. 

unknown.png

PES is biggest brainwashed community for last 4-5 years. 0 improvements and yet keep thinking the game has changed every year. At least even with issues FIFA has working online and active community to play unlike PES where less than 5k people play. 

Big LOL at nomination = good game. :rofl:

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

@GameAnalyzer - don't bother with PES crowd. They don't play online or don't play enough. They just twiddle against AI and say everything is good. :rofl:

The game and series is so dead that they have to release LITE version every year and still fail to keep up the base. Nothing improved. Still dated age old UI with trashiest AI you will ever see. The servers are garbage tier with no protection against cheaters. On top of that they started selling FULL SQUADS in myClub mode. 

unknown.png

PES is biggest brainwashed community for last 4-5 years. 0 improvements and yet keep thinking the game has changed every year. At least even with issues FIFA has working online and active community to play unlike PES where less than 5k people play. 

Big LOL at nomination = good game. :rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

• 5 weeks later...

So yesterday I was taken to Matchday tournaments right as soon as I started the game ( Arsenal vs Man U matchday ) .

I was able to play 3 games online back to back. Took less than a minute each time to find opponent . Game performance was crappy though with regular pauses ( might be my 8mbps connection ) . 

I tried other online modes and couldn't find any opponents like usual . 

Guess matchday tournaments are the way to go if you want to play online .

• 8 months later...