• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
1 hour ago, Jigsaw said:

Anyone able to import their PS4 saves over to the 5 for this? The ps+ cloud storage shows some PS4 incompatible app or something like that. 

?

Do you have PS4 disc version of this game?

8 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Do you have PS4 disc version of this game?

No I sold the disc off as I have the digital unit. Wanted to buy the game digitally but thought of first checking if my save is even there on the cloud. Strangely although i played it just days before getting the PS5, the save doesn’t show up at all. Don’t want to waste 3.2k on the ps if my save doesn’t work. Might as well play for free on GPU

1 minute ago, Jigsaw said:

No I sold the disc off as I have the digital unit. Wanted to buy the game digitally but thought of first checking if my save is even there on the cloud. Strangely although i played it just days before getting the PS5, the save doesn’t show up at all. Don’t want to waste 3.2k on the ps if my save doesn’t work. Might as well play for free on GPU

Strange. The bug you mentioned happens with disc games. Try it from usb if you still have PS4.

4 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Strange. The bug you mentioned happens with disc games. Try it from usb if you still have PS4.

yikes bro sold off the pro. I am certain before I sold it off I did check and saw all my currently played game saves were properly on the cloud. 

2 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

yikes bro sold off the pro. I am certain before I sold it off I did check and saw all my currently played game saves were properly on the cloud. 

That sucks then. The microsoft implementation of cloud saves is way better.

Just now, Big Boss said:

That sucks then. The microsoft implementation of cloud saves is way better.

Yeah man. I think I’ll just have to suck up and move to the GP version. Then when it’s about to leave the catalogue I’ll buy it out. 

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Nathan.Drake said:

Play online with me. You will cause all sorts of discomfort. 

Arre when I bowl spin its like I've given up on any hopes of a win. I mostly select a 4 man pace attack to avoid having to bowl spinners :bigyellowgrin:

1 minute ago, Angad. said:

Any news on the next game? With the Ashes scheduled at the end of the year I guess it’s time for BigAnt’s next adventure :naughty:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You didnt hear the news of the acquisition?

So not sure when and what the next version is going to be.. In terms of licensing and the making..

You didnt hear the news of the acquisition?

So not sure when and what the next version is going to be.. In terms of licensing and the making..

Ohh!! But even with the acquisition, surely they won’t kill their highest selling game franchise (cricket) :fear:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk