Need For Speed Heat

SRINI87

On 8/21/2019 at 3:08 PM, hope said:

Absolute sh*t. I would rather buy Grid than this. Same old crappola again :yawn:

2 problems here.

GRID has always been amazing, so when you say "rather buy GRID", it seems like you would not buy GRID. Really why the f**k not? :lol:

And this is NFS FFS. Some of us are fans! :ranting:

2 hours ago, Walker said:

And this is NFS FFS. Some of us are fans! :ranting:

New gen kids won't understand the joy of NFS at all. 25 years. Good times and bad times. Still here and people still look forward to it. Other games might/are better but they ain't NFS. 

zLFybv4.jpg

• Like 1

Obligatory comment on how much NFS has changed but still buy it day one :lol: 

Damn, how many NFSs will I buy based just on Nostalgia. At least happy that it is not always online and inclusion of proper customization. 

18 minutes ago, adity said:

It was great and all but its pretty sh*t now. It only makes it hurt more when EA comes out with yet another stinker every year. 

Everyone knows that but people still want NFS and play NFS. 

41 minutes ago, b!T said:

Obligatory comment on how much NFS has changed but still buy it day one :lol: 

Damn, how many NFSs will I buy based just on Nostalgia. At least happy that it is not always online and inclusion of proper customization. 

Exactly. Last 2 were pretty meh. Rivals was nice. Looking forward tot his. 

31 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Everyone knows that but people still want NFS and play NFS. 

Yeah, probably because NFS is kinda rooted in everyone's childhood.

35 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Exactly. Last 2 were pretty meh. Rivals was nice. Looking forward tot his. 

After watching a few gameplay videos, I'm looking forward to it as well.

I'll be getting origin access premier anyway for Jedi in November. So I might as well just subscribe to it a week early and play NFS too.

I didn't bother with Payback after the disappointment with 2015,  but Heat may be the one (Please)

I'll probably spend more time customizing than racing, but I suppose I'll have to race to earn credit/unlock. Let the handling be good, please god, ghost, ea.

24 minutes ago, Walker said:

I didn't bother with Payback after the disappointment with 2015,  but Heat may be the one (Please)

I'll probably spend more time customizing than racing, but I suppose I'll have to race to earn credit/unlock. Let the handling be good, please god, ghost, ea.

Quite sure i have seen same comment for previous nfs games as well from many nfs fans . Nostalgia indeed :huh:

Edited by hope

• 2 weeks later...

UNDER THE HOOD: THE HANDLING MODEL

• We’ve exposed more of the core handling system to allow players to build and modify their cars in more detail. 
  • This will allow a vehicle to have an asymmetric and 'non-optimal'(but fun to drive) handling set up. For example, having a powerful engine while still having stock tires or gearbox.
  • This also allows players to tune their cars away from the more balanced stock handling, which skilled players might find too easy and 'arcade', towards a more realistic grip handling or drift handling depending on which you prefer.
  • We have also worked with the drifting mechanic and especially the so called brake-to-drift mechanic side effect.
  • We wanted to allow experienced and dedicated players to be able to build a car, tuning it closer to real world expectations, and be able to beat someone who has left their car remain at stock handling.
  • Drifting has also been reworked to allow players to use the power of the engine to get the car into a drift or power slide. 
  • Simply stabbing the throttle while steering hard will make the tires lose enough grip to allow it to drift.
  • Tuning of the brake bias can also be done to allow the brakes to transfer weight to the front wheels, causing the rear wheels to lose grip and enter a drift. 
  • The Archetypes concept from NFS Payback has also been removed and with the above components exposed we transitioned into creating a new way of tuning the car.
  • In NFS Heat you can apply several parts in 3 distinct categories that change the handling performance: Suspension, Differential and Tires.
  • Each of these items will move the cars handling style towards either Race, Drift, Offroad or Road. More on all the other types of Performance Customization in the next Under The Hood, where we'll explain how the car needs to have a synergy between power (from the engine), grip (from the tires) and the gearbox to maximize the performance.

Tune in next time to hear about the new performance customization (no speed cards!), handling parts, exhaust tuning and engine swaps!

Nice ?

I just want NFS to be NFS, not a forza aspirant, the morning racing has me worried, i like forza horizon but the NOS less racing isn't my main arcade racer, if you are going to make a street racer it should handle like one, all these Arcsims out there are ruining arcade racing. I just want NFS to be itself again, no burnout driving other than collision mechanics, no break to drift as it feels more like ridge racer which in turn doesn't allow you to soak in the scenery on the turns and can't restate this enough no forza horizon or that arcsim BS, leave my arcade racers alone, that driveclub killed my beloved motorstorm series, i don't want NFS to die as well to some NOS hating game devs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...