Need For Speed Heat

SRINI87

19 minutes ago, b!T said:

Guys, do post impressions.

My first impression - closed after 30 minutes to boot up another game. PcS2Yz5.gif 

Same shitty cringe story setup and characters.

Day time looks so bad and wasted out.

Open world is pretty much dead. I saw like 1 car every 5-7 streets. No one around. 

Cops on steroids and trees floating.

Night time is visually better and rain looks cool.

Yeah, I don't think I'll play it more than few hours to derp around. Meh.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

My first impression - closed after 30 minutes to boot up another game. PcS2Yz5.gif 

Open world is pretty much dead. I saw like 1 car every 5-7 streets. No one around. 

Godammit! This is the first NFS I didn't pre order since I could buy games. Damn, why can't NFS get better. 

Edited by b!T

1 hour ago, Joe Cool said:

Played for around 2hrs and was left with pretty much the same feeling. Just Meh.

Also cop chases so far feel more like a nuisance than something exciting.

1 hour ago, b!T said:

One of the reviewers called it the "Dying Light" of racing games. I didn't realize it's destined to become one of the zombies in dying light :(

I think he was referring more to the similarity in day/night mechanics and not to the quality itself.

On 11/5/2019 at 2:25 PM, Joe Cool said:

Told ya looks sh*t :rofl:

@Walker :console:

On 11/5/2019 at 6:53 PM, STICK3Rboy said:

I think he was referring more to the similarity in day/night mechanics and not to the quality itself.

Yeah, I know but I was excited about that gimmick a bit :|

Edited by b!T

9 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

Who has bought this game? :rofl:

I bought it and enjoyed it, it's different from black box NFS, it's a mix of old and new style of NFS, to those who compare this to horizon you are very wrong, horizon is a new genre of it's own i call it ArcSim racing, horizon is great but No Cops No NOS, no sense of danger, no sense of race going wrong as only way that could happen there is manual error.

This kind of insulting should be done in FIFA thread, that is a POS EA IP. Even pros cheat in that game with discord chat to avoid playing each other. NFS is genuinely getting better, the AI difficulty spikes can be adjusted by devs in a few weeks. Other than that the story is always subjective, remember you are not watching a oscar winning documentary for a street racer, you are just watching a story that is there for fun. Most wanted is done and dusted, they should just start moving away from that BMW M5. MW story was black box at the peak of writing, for that you need a foundation. Most wanted OG had NFS HP2, NFS U & U2. Heat is just the start. The previous games were like EA saying we merged burnout and NFS. But like how we made a mistake by asking 2K to take over WWE Games, it was a mistake for some of the fans who though merging both arcade racers would work.

The devs mostly gave what you wanted no Microtransaction and crap, now it's time to keep faith and support them. If you can support FIFA even though it's in the mud for quite some time then you should support the Dev that did listen to the fans and made genuine strides to bring back the NFS we wanted.

• Like 2

From everything I've read and seen it doesn't seem like it's going back to the NFS we wanted though.
It's a different developer you can forget about that happening. If ghost carbon copies the game and makes it like a black box or criterion game then they will lose their credibility as a developer. The problem is EA they need to adapt the COD model for NFS.

Have only 3 series running by 3 studios, I'd say NFS HP and rivals can merge to become one series under the name HP.
Second would be NFS MW with MW and Carbon merging for a full day/night experience, where you could have pink slips you could even have pink slips online where you would only lose your car but not the design. This could be a unique way to unlock vehicles.
Third is this Heat Series where you have Pro street like event racing in the morning and it jas already sort of merged with underground and it's cops are it's unique thing.

If i was given the chance to head EA first thing I'd do is apply this rotaionary model. Less ships means less sh*t to worry about.

For a decade now they've been churning out NFS games without a vision. They have 24 games now i guess it's more than enough to focus on the games that are actually good.

The yearly NFS needs to come back.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Heaven Angel said:

Nope. If you have premium access then it worth a try, otherwise. Fallen Order is way better imo.

Well its good I didnt pre-order it then. 

Will try out Jedi Fallen Order once the price drops a bit.