Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Remastered

Heaven Angel

Journey back to the other world in Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Remastered. LEVEL-5’s classic tale returns better than ever, with improved graphics and performance, on PS4. Join Oliver as he embarks on an adventure through a world inhabited by new friends and ferocious foes alike in the hopes of bringing back his mother after a tragic incident. With a copy of the Wizard’s Companion in his hand and his trusty friend Drippy by his side, he will travel across this rich fantasy world to tame familiars, take on enemies, and overcome the countless challenges that stand between him and his mother’s salvation.

This charming tale unfolds through the use of animation storyboarded and created by the legendary Studio Ghibli and music composed by the renowned Joe Hisaishi. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch combines beautiful animated visuals, masterful storytelling, and a sweeping score to create an epic role-playing adventure like no other.

Gameplay

September 20th BIEeFPp.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chirag2001 said:

You always say that haha but this is an remaster of a supposedly fantastic game, so isn't this an exception lol?

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

The game is excellent, legendary even. Of that there is no doubt. But the question comes - is the port quality any good? It was excellent on PS3, but they should not mess up on PC/PS4 etc. by introducing new bugs. And look at some PS3 game-play videos and see if it will suit you. Gameplay of Ni ni Kuni 2 is very different from Ni No Kuni 1 (IMO NNK1 gameplay was far better. It required some thought and gave more options, unlike NNK2 which was very easy).

If the above points are fine with you, then the game is very much pre-order worthy. Having played it on PS3, the story left me emotional by the end. And the game had the Studio Ghibli magic (Creators of master-pieces like Princess Mononoke or Howl's Moving Castle etc. anime movies, which are a must watch for everyone). The OST, Graphics, scenery, voice-work etc. are also amazing and it will make you feel that you are actually inside an anime.

Edited by roun90
  • Like 1

^^ As roun90 said, the game is absolutely worth it, if you haven't played it on PS3. Pre-order or not is upto you, but just give them money so that if NNK3 happens, it dsnt turn up like NNK2 :)  My PS3 is still alive and kicking so won't be buying this as it dsnt look to add much to it.

Spoiler

And I think, other than this Death Stranding, TLOU2 and Cyberpunk are worth pre-ordering :P

16 hours ago, Playstationdude said:

I asked them. They have no confirmation as of now.

Okay. This comes out September 20th, so they should have the pre-orders live this month itself. If I see it active I'll link it here :)

I hope launch price isn't more than 2500/-

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...