Need info and advice for a future build (1.5L)

Anantdags

Hey guys, I'm planning to build a pc in a few months time but there's this one thing holding me back.

So I'm currently working in an IT company (Pune) and not in my hometown. My concern is that if I build a pc here and in future if I switch jobs and move to a different city (which I'm sure is gonna happen), how do I go about moving my pc.

How do people with jobs game in general? Because maybe every 2years or so you might have to move to a different city.

Sorry if this is very silly. I wanted to understand how this whole thing works and how people do it first hand.

Thanks

1 hour ago, Anantdags said:

Hey guys, I'm planning to build a pc in a few months time but there's this one thing holding me back.

So I'm currently working in an IT company (Pune) and not in my hometown. My concern is that if I build a pc here and in future if I switch jobs and move to a different city (which I'm sure is gonna happen), how do I go about moving my pc.

How do people with jobs game in general? Because maybe every 2years or so you might have to move to a different city.

Sorry if this is very silly. I wanted to understand how this whole thing works and how people do it first hand.

Thanks

I dont think this is the right section for this thread, but I guess when people need to move they could just disassemble their PC, put the parts in their boxes, and rebuild at your new home?

Lol is probably just me, but Id just like to build it again.

Edited by Chirag2001

Just now, Chirag2001 said:

I dont think this is the right section for this thread, but I guess when people need to move they could just disassemble their PC, put the parts in their boxes, and rebuild at your new home?

Lol is probably just me, but Id just like to build it again.

I'm sorry for posting in the wrong section. 

Well its given that I'll be building it again but is it safe to ship such expensive components and what are some reliable courier companies that I can go for 

1 minute ago, Anantdags said:

I'm sorry for posting in the wrong section. 

Well its given that I'll be building it again but is it safe to ship such expensive components and what are some reliable courier companies that I can go for 

Well its obv best not to use courier services for expensive stuff, but as long as you pack it up well should be fine I guess.