Credit Card - Help & Recommendations

El Tigre Chino

3 hours ago, Sach4life said:

I tried, but it doesn't work. Has to be the student of my or other included colleges emoji17.png

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

You are talking about Diners from HDFC?

If yes, how did you apply?

Which colleges are included?

I had an option for lifetime free Regalia if I applied through Netbanking, without any help from the representative.

But I received a call from one shortly after and when I declined to not take the non-netbanking route, the offer vanished, probably the representative removed it.

You are talking about Diners from HDFC?
If yes, how did you apply?
Which colleges are included?

I had an option for lifetime free Regalia if I applied through Netbanking, without any help from the representative.
But I received a call from one shortly after and when I declined to not take the non-netbanking route, the offer vanished, probably the representative removed it.
Yes, Diners Black from HDFC. It is for 5-6 IIMs. They have also included XLRI and MDI now.

Wow..awesome. You must have a high ITR and a good relation with HDFC

No no. This is my first HDFC CC and i don't even have an account there. As i said, this offer is there for mine and some other college students/alums, provided couple of conditions are fulfilled.

18 hours ago, HotSonix said:

Is IIM Kol Included ? 

If yes can you  pm me the link  ?

Ty 

You mean Kozhikode? Yes, it is included. I graduated from Kozhikode only this year. However, if you are a current student, you aren't eligible as you need to be working with certain minimum salary.

I am messaging you HDFC bank executive's number. Get in touch with him and just tell him that you want one. Having said that, he is based out of Delhi/NCR. Tell him your location and he should guide you to the person from that city.

• Like 1

On 10/23/2019 at 3:43 PM, Sach4life said:

You mean Kozhikode? Yes, it is included. I graduated from Kozhikode only this year. However, if you are a current student, you aren't eligible as you need to be working with certain minimum salary.

I am messaging you HDFC bank executive's number. Get in touch with him and just tell him that you want one. Having said that, he is based out of Delhi/NCR. Tell him your location and he should guide you to the person from that city.

Its IIM Kolkata , and I graduated  long back :)

Will def call him up thanks man 

This ain't Credit Card related, but this is the closest thread here

anyone have one of the digibank by DBS/ Axis ASAP or Kotak 811 accounts.

If yes, how's it working out for you?

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Digibank DBS - Good kinda best right now .

Axis ASAp - Avoid like plague ,they force you a 500 Rs + GST  Debit card even if you dont want one , their CC Sucks 

Kotak 811 - Heard nice things but they have weird restrictions on these online only accounts 

5 hours ago, Sach4life said:

Got it. I never see it as IIM Kolkata, but IIM Calcutta. That is why my mind went to Kozhikode.

Yeah I knw locals kinda call it with recent name :P

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, HotSonix said:

Digibank DBS - Good kinda best right now .

Axis ASAp - Avoid like plague ,they force you a 500 Rs + GST  Debit card even if you dont want one , their CC Sucks 

Kotak 811 - Heard nice things but they have weird restrictions on these online only accounts 

Thanks man

2 hours ago, Snake said:

I have both DBS and Kotak 811. Mainly use it to save money for gaming stuff without wifey knowing :fear1: and in that aspect both are good. If you want to use it as your primary account then I don't recommend. Also Kotak 811 gave me a physical Debit card for free during some offer period but normally its charged I guess. make sure you upgrade from 811 lite to normal 811 otherwise you will have restrictions.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, b!T said:

I have both DBS and Kotak 811. Mainly use it to save money for gaming stuff without wifey knowing :fear1: and in that aspect both are good. If you want to use it as your primary account then I don't recommend. Also Kotak 811 gave me a physical Debit card for free during some offer period but normally its charged I guess. make sure you upgrade from 811 lite to normal 811 otherwise you will have restrictions.

Do you have a DVD savings or e wallet?

what docs did you provide to them?

Do you have a DVD savings or e wallet?

what docs did you provide to them?
It's a savings account. For kotak i gave pan and address proof. I don't remember DBS honestly.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, HotSonix said:

Any online savings AC  you need to give aadhar details , no other way 

Offline no issue even voter id works 

Does DBS offer offline opening of savings?

any other way to skip the aadhar bit?

Edited by Snake

On 10/25/2019 at 11:06 PM, Snake said:

Does DBS offer offline opening of savings?

any other way to skip the aadhar bit?

Yep they have branch in major metros 

Online nada 

Every bank will ask you aadhar , thats how they insta authenticate you 

Offline every id works but takes min 1 week to activate 

They hand you a kit these days with all the necc items like net banking id ,Dc, passbook etc 

Edited by HotSonix

based on my limited knowledge over the  last two years, your limit will depend mostly on your cibil score, and its advised best not to have more than 2 credit cards for maintaining a good score. SBI and HDFC are really good cards, which i use. there are plenty of offers and fees, best go for cards that offer annual fees waiver after certain amount of spends. SBI's rewards are really easy and convenient, HDFC's is a big hassle. 

2 hours ago, HotSonix said:

Yep they have branch in major metros 

Online nada 

Every bank will ask you aadhar , thats how they insta authenticate you 

Offline every id works but takes min 1 week to activate 

They hand you a kit these days with all the necc items like net banking id ,Dc, passbook etc 

signed up for it, awaiting KYC biometrics