Credit Card - Help & Recommendations

El Tigre Chino

38 minutes ago, kunjanp said:

Isn't it one of the best cards out there? Mine will be sent in Feb.

It's a good one yes. 

26 minutes ago, Madmage said:

You should man.. especially if it's life time free and when travel resumes , you get the unlimited lounges..

I already have yes exclusive which gives me unlimited access to lounge both domestic and international, my concern is my current card is LTF, though it says no joining fees, if they start charging me after a year it will be a bummer. I am also awaiting a 4k cashback on my current card, I am guessing it should come on diner if I upgrade, but you can never be sure. 

41 minutes ago, SuperT said:
1 hour ago, Madmage said:
Any hdfc guys get the free infinia upgrade offer?

Should I check this under net banking > cards > card upgrade ?

Yes that is where you should check, mine is also showing up there. 

• Like 1

Just now, AtheK said:

It's a good one yes. 

I already have yes exclusive which gives me unlimited access to lounge both domestic and international, my concern is my current card is LTF, though it says no joining fees, if they start charging me after a year it will be a bummer. I am also awaiting a 4k cashback on my current card, I am guessing it should come on diner if I upgrade, but you can never be sure. 

Is your current the regalia?

19 hours ago, Jigsaw said:

@Keyofx

Kaahe hass rahe ho bhai? :chair:

I've been so nasty to the guy for cold calling me always during meetings that he might actually close all my relationships tomm

Is he trying to upsell random investments? :D

8 minutes ago, Keyofx said:

Is he trying to upsell random investments? :D

Yes. It's a fresh out of college kid who tries to be super sweet with me by conversing in Marathi, inquiring about health of family members only to cajole me towards investments and insurance. This is like clockwork at least once every month.

Who knew the day will come when i have to call him instead of the other way around :mellow:

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Yes. It's a fresh out of college kid who tries to be super sweet with me by conversing in Marathi, inquiring about health of family members only to cajole me towards investments and insurance. This is like clockwork at least once every month.

Who knew the day will come when i have to call him instead of the other way around :mellow:

Aapla manoos

• Haha 1

A question: if I apply for Amazon ICICI card, will it be in the name of the account holder or can it be in the name of someone else?

I am asking because I have the prime acc. but my mother has an ICICI account and that will simplify things.

Also, in order to pay the card's bill, will I get credentials to login on ICICI's website or there will be any easy option through the app?

Edited by kunjanp

A question: if I apply for Amazon ICICI card, will it be in the name of the account holder or can it be in the name of someone else?
I am asking because I have the prime acc. but my mother has an ICICI account and that will simplify things.

Also, in order to pay the card's bill, will I get credentials to login on ICICI's website or there will be any easy option through the app?
You can pay via the ICICI app, Amazon, or Cred.

Called my RM. As expected he said the infinia offer is only for regulars. Also reminded me I use other banks for investments and cards more and use HDFC just as a dumping ground for salary so am basically am a worthless POS

Sad Black And White GIF