Credit Card - Help & Recommendations

El Tigre Chino

12 hours ago, BoRa28 said:

Guys anyone using AURUM card? Its by invite only. Any clue how can one get an invite?

It seems awesome.

Those who got invited have left many comments here: https://www.cardexpert.in/invite-only-super-premium-credit-card-sbicard-aurum/

Those who got invited have left many comments here: https://www.cardexpert.in/invite-only-super-premium-credit-card-sbicard-aurum/
Whaaaat.. Thats like a thousand replies in that thread.. Didn't know there are these many discussions for a cc.

Would be awesome if HDFC came out with something like this.

31 minutes ago, BoRa28 said:

Whaaaat.. Thats like a thousand replies in that thread.. Didn't know there are these many discussions for a cc.

Would be awesome if HDFC came out with something like this.

Hdfc has infinia which has some real good conversion .  Icici has the emerald card which is also a super premium card

• 2 weeks later...

So update on the axis Bank CC

guy came to collect documents and verify Aadhar... done

Few days later another guy shows up to ' verify ' that information..... ok cool have him that information as well.

said I'll get an update in 2 weeks..... nothing

Send them a tweet, they said they'll get back to me.

Got a call today from their CS asking to verify all those details again.... told her I wasn't interested anymore and why. Asked to cancel my request.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Snake said:

So update on the axis Bank CC

guy came to collect documents and verify Aadhar... done

Few days later another guy shows up to ' verify ' that information..... ok cool have him that information as well.

said I'll get an update in 2 weeks..... nothing

Send them a tweet, they said they'll get back to me.

Got a call today from their CS asking to verify all those details again.... told her I wasn't interested anymore and why. Asked to cancel my request.

Had a terrible experience with Axis CC too. I thought SBI was bad. :lol:

50 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Had a terrible experience with Axis CC too. I thought SBI was bad. :lol:

I feel it varies from location to location. Last month I switched from Vistara Signature to Flipkart card. I received the card within 10 days, without any need for follow-up. The time quoted by customer care when the placing the request was 2 weeks.

2 minutes ago, TheMonark said:

I feel it varies from location to location. Last month I switched from Vistara Signature to Flipkart card. I received the card within 10 days, without any need for follow-up. The time quoted by customer care when the placing the request was 2 weeks.

I'm presuming you were already into the Axis system (Vistara card). 

I applied for a new card. They did verification etc, and changed my mobile number in between. The card was stuck for around 3 weeks, got delivered, and I saw the number was wrong. 

CC couldn't help since they couldn't verify it was me (numbers don't match). Had to go to a branch to get it changed. 

Abysmal onboarding process. 

10 years Axis CC user, absolutely amazing experience. Had my salary account with Axis already so probably that helped. Much better than SBI card experience, been using for 6 years now.

5 hours ago, Aercy said:

10 years Axis CC user, absolutely amazing experience. Had my salary account with Axis already so probably that helped. Much better than SBI card experience, been using for 6 years now.

This is why.

1 hour ago, dante77 said:

I was offered MakeMyTrip 2.5 l signature icici credit card. I already have Amazon pay CC with 77k limit. Should I take it? Anyone using that MMT CC? Any hidden charges or constions I should know?

What are the benefits ? Do you use MMT much ? 

3 hours ago, Snake said:

This is why.

Yeah, could be, but once you get in, things are really smooth. The CC is very helpful, and never had any issues of overcharging or unknown charges. My dad had very bad experience with ICICI, HDFC, and Standard Chartered CCs, so I have always stayed away from those. Also annual renewal is ₹499 for my Axis Neo CC.

Edited by Aercy

3 hours ago, kunjanp said:

Meanwhile my Amazon ICICI CC application is still stuck. Amazon says it's ICICI's problem while ICICI says the application is valid but glitch is from the Amazon's side.

Idiots.

lol, I applied for the card as well, the ICICI rep calling me said you dont need your ITR docs and sal slip. Guy shows up to collect docs says sssiiirrrrr, ITR aur sal slips nahi hai...nahi accept kar sakte.