Credit Card - Help & Recommendations

El Tigre Chino

2 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

What are you guys even buying?

Sometimes I feel like I am missing on some deals I don't even know about.

I am buying ghar grahisti ka samaan - a Panasonic Mixer Grinder. Croma price is around 900 more than current AMZ price + another difference of around 700 bucks with SBI card. 

3 hours ago, rushaboswal said:

Anybody with an hdfc card can help ? need to buy an gimbal which coupled with other offer is giving me 19% off on Tatacliq. Unfortunately the first 10% is locked onto my account and hence you'll have to login on my account to place the order. 
Its valid until today night . Let me know Thanks :)

Amount is 6620 il UPI it before hand . 

Hi, which gimbal you bought, I am also searching for one. Thought of DJI OM 4, but could not found at reasonable price 

19 minutes ago, hannibal09 said:

Hi, which gimbal you bought, I am also searching for one. Thought of DJI OM 4, but could not found at reasonable price 

Osmo 3 combo. 4 and zhiuyn smooth isnt available anywhere. also i have zero idea about gimbals . just bought it to experiment for product videography. So no idea about how good is it for vlogs and stuff.

25 minutes ago, hannibal09 said:

https://www.designinfo.in/smartphone-gimbal-stabilizers-photography/dji-osmo-mobile-4-gimbal-3-axis-smartphone-gimbal-stabilizer-Buy-India-10743.html

Both osmo 4 and zhiyun here but have zero idea about the website and never bought from them so very risky.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, rushaboswal said:

Osmo 3 combo. 4 and zhiuyn smooth isnt available anywhere. also i have zero idea about gimbals . just bought it to experiment for product videography. So no idea about how good is it for vlogs and stuff.

Sadly DJI 3 doesn't support Samsun S20+ else it's on great price. Thanks did information. 

I used to have 2 Kotak CCs which I'd gotten with my salary account many years ago. Even after changing jobs I kept the account and the cards. But around last December or so they unilaterally cancelled my cards (wasn't a big deal for me though I'm concerned if/how it'll affect my credit score). I'd quit my job and was freelancing from home so I understood why they might cancel, but I'm no longer willing to bank with them. My other salary account is from HDFC and my new job also uses HDFC and ICICI. Since HDFC can't issue new credit cards rn, I'm contemplating asking my office to set up an ICICI account. But my understanding is that HDFC has better perks on their cards. So, I'm trying to choose between waiting for HDFC to get their sh*t together and get a CC or switch to ICICi. Which sounds better?  

2 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Your salary account has nothing do with what credit card you can get. 

I know it doesn't. I just didn't want to keep another bank account. I already use Federal Bank for my personal banking needs. Kotak people won't close my bank account until I physically go to the branch (which is hard ATM since I'm back in my hometown WFH), and I already have an HDFC account. Didn't see the benefit in keeping my HDFC account and opening an ICICI one, so I thought I'll pick one or the other.    

10 hours ago, CtrlAltDev93 said:

Really? Financially illiterate so pardon the ignorance 

No you don't need to have bank account with every bank from where you want credit card. You can always create a netbanking account with bank for credit card only if you want . I am having more than 15 credit cards with multiple banks, for many I have not even registered for net banking.