Credit Card - Help & Recommendations

El Tigre Chino

1 hour ago, LordSpymaster said:

I'd like to see, please share pics of the front and back without any hidden portions. :fear1:

and I assume you'd like to check if the card is working properly or not and you would want an OTP to confirm it too?

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, l33tmaniac said:

Got an upgrade to Infinia Metal. Finally. 

The card looks :wub:

Good now you can stick it behind iphone using magsafe and you will have iphone infinia metal edition!!

• Haha 4

I recently applied for Axis Vistara Infinite Card where they had an offer of fee reversal, if the spend within first 90 days > 120K. The offer was valid till Jan 15th. I filled the application and submitted the documents on Jan 4th. Even though, I am an existing Axis Bank customer (savings account and credit card for the last 10 years), they took their own sweet time in processing my application and approved my card on Jan 17th. Today, I called them to confirm the applicability of offer on my card and the CC denied it. They mentioned the offer is applicable based on approval date, not the application date. I have written to their Nodal Officer but not sure what is going to happen.

Anyone using HDFC millennia credit card ? It's giving 5% Cashback on Amazon, BookMyShow, Cult.fit, Flipkart, Myntra, Sony LIV, Swiggy, Tata CLiQ, Uber and Zomato.  

I am getting an upgrade offer to Millennia card from my current Regalia Card . Should I go for it ?

I mostly use my credit card for online spends only . 

7 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

Anyone using HDFC millennia credit card ? It's giving 5% Cashback on Amazon, BookMyShow, Cult.fit, Flipkart, Myntra, Sony LIV, Swiggy, Tata CLiQ, Uber and Zomato.  

I am getting an upgrade offer to Millennia card from my current Regalia Card . Should I go for it ?

I mostly use my credit card for online spends only . 

Do you have a Regalia First or Regalia ? It is a downgrade from Regalia and maybe about the same level as a Regalia First card. Regalia also has the 5% cashback using the smarbuyt website. You can do a comparison of all the features on the hdfc website and take a call.

30 minutes ago, SuperT said:

Do you have a Regalia First or Regalia ? It is a downgrade from Regalia and maybe about the same level as a Regalia First card. Regalia also has the 5% cashback using the smarbuyt website. You can do a comparison of all the features on the hdfc website and take a call.

I have a Regalia . Smartbuy only gives the 5% discount option on Amazon and Flipkart not on other brands . Yeah checked them earlier will look again and compare .

13 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

I have a Regalia . Smartbuy only gives the 5% discount option on Amazon and Flipkart not on other brands . Yeah checked them earlier will look again and compare .

If you have Regalia then what's the point of Millenia?

That's not an upgrade offer but more like a system level card offer.

57 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

If you have Regalia then what's the point of Millenia?

That's not an upgrade offer but more like a system level card offer.

Their promotion made it sound like an upgrade ? . 5% cashback on 10 major ecommerce platforms which can be adjusted against your bill (1 cashback point equals 1 rupee)  But will definitely check out the features in detail now . Thanks for the input guys .

On 1/28/2022 at 1:41 PM, l33tmaniac said:

Got an upgrade to Infinia Metal. Finally. 

The card looks :wub:

Congrats. They are not offering it as Lifetime free though right?

I got an option to get it too but 12,500 plus 18% GST per year is too much for me.

10 lakhs plus annual spend for fee waver is also out of my reach.

53 minutes ago, funjabi said:

If someone is ready to spend that much, why not just get Amex Platinum Charge Card? It's 60k+taxes but the value it offers is unparalleled.

Right now Amex is banned though.

Can't wait for my Regalia to be upgraded to Diners.

1 hour ago, funjabi said:

Congrats. They are not offering it as Lifetime free though right?

I got an option to get it too but 12,500 plus 18% GST per year is too much for me.

First year waived off. Chargeable from second year onwards. Will see if I can speak to CC and get the charge waived off if I don’t hit the spend limit.

30 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

If someone is ready to spend that much, why not just get Amex Platinum Charge Card? It's 60k+taxes but the value it offers is unparalleled.

Right now Amex is banned though.

Can't wait for my Regalia to be upgraded to Diners.

Is Diners being allowed again? 60k + tax makes it 80k - which is a huge amount. How can you even compare that with something that costs 15k annual? And Amex acceptance is still extremely low in retail and I’ve run into so many issues while trying to use it even in restaurants.