Credit Card - Help & Recommendations

El Tigre Chino

On 5/5/2022 at 7:35 PM, Snake said:

Guys , my RM just told me that they can offer me the Axis privilege card 1500 joining fee and 1500 per year , anyone on this card?

I suggest you discuss with me over DM, based upon your expenses and earning, I might be able to suggest better card 

Edited by hannibal09
Correction

18 minutes ago, hannibal09 said:

I suggest you discuss with me over DM, based upon your expenses and earning, I might be able to suggest better card 

Its ok , I’ve decided not to pursue any new upgrades for now

On 4/12/2022 at 7:13 PM, KunjanPSD said:

Will look out for any workshop.

Let me know in case you ever hold one or someone else does. Will be appreciated.

Not sure how intermiles work on Amazon.

I generally buy Amazon GV from Smartbuy but now Daily/Monthly Cap on Bonus Rewards plus Monthly limit of 5K GV has greatly nerfed it.

Not workshop but twitter space on airmiles will be conducted tomorrow 10:00 PM. You may be interested 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, dante77 said:

How do I talk to a human customer care executive of HDFC bank regarding credit card inquiries? The automated process leads to nowhere and doesn't give me the option that I want. 

Basically I want to ask for Add-On card. Don't wanna visit the branch. 

Use website 

2 hours ago, dante77 said:

How do I talk to a human customer care executive of HDFC bank regarding credit card inquiries? The automated process leads to nowhere and doesn't give me the option that I want. 

HDFC is a sh*t hole and needs physical form to be dispatched for the smallest of changes. Almost impossible to get hold of their customer care human members. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, dante77 said:

Tried. It's just EVA. I ask that hot something, it gives me some form. There is call us option which only gives the number of customer care. 

Just send a mail to their grievance redressal email ID. I never call them.

2 hours ago, dante77 said:

It's possible through call. It's like somewhere hidden in that customer care options while calling .....you get an option to talk to cc after validating your existing card details lol.

I recently spoke to a hdfc cc rep over phone for preclosure of emi amount on my cc.

Edited by silv3rgunn3r

39 minutes ago, dante77 said:

Hey guys, @b!T has agreed to help me out. How do you guys usually deal with sharing CC details?

@Bird Bird Bird @KunjanPSD

IVG trust I guess

Spoiler

And possibly...maybe a professional who deals in *retirement*

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

How long before you get credit limit upgrade on your Regalia?

I have been using it for 6 months+ and have gone through the first spending milestone. Haven't received any upgrade yet, people on twitter keep getting it by loads.

Regalia's return rate is embarrassing, need to work towards Infinia or anything new they launch especially when Amex is also closed.

@hannibal09

Edited by KunjanPSD