Credit Card - Help & Recommendations

El Tigre Chino

39 minutes ago, kaka_messi said:

HDFC is offering a free upgrade on the credit card;

1) Regalia International Visa

2) 6E XL Visa

Which card should I pick? I do not travel that much using Indigo (local) and they seem to be useless for international travels.

Take Regalia better value and a pathway to upgrade to infinia or diners black in the future

26 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

I Am Legend font ? 

pretty much, just they did not put D in capital.

p170977_p_v7_ae.jpg

The only difference Will smith is doing self appraisal, bank did it for me :P

Edited by AtheK

• 2 weeks later...

My RM had calledfew days back asking if I am having any issues, I told him all banks have pretty much given me top of the line cards, and here i have amazon pay card from ICICI when I have my salary account with them.

Sent me a sapphiro card today, i think it is just one below Emeralde card, apparently I am not elegible for LTF for that, though I can get it, Sapphiro will be LTF.

43 minutes ago, AtheK said:

My RM had calledfew days back asking if I am having any issues, I told him all banks have pretty much given me top of the line cards, and here i have amazon pay card from ICICI when I have my salary account with them.

Sent me a sapphiro card today, i think it is just one below Emeralde card, apparently I am not elegible for LTF for that, though I can get it, Sapphiro will be LTF.

I recently upgraded to Sapphiro as LTF. Its a decent card, with international lounge access as well. I use that as my main after Amex. 

3 hours ago, LordSpymaster said:

So after waiting for more than a month, HDFC upgraded my Diners Card to a DCB as LTF. Got the LTF part written over email as well. 

Card should arrive in a day or so. Many thanks to @KunjanPSDfor the idea. :cheers:

Your college will be mentioned on the card itself.

DCB will offer you better international lounges than other cards. So it's a good to have card if one can get it LTF. Only in a few cases will a Priority Pass be better.

1 hour ago, KunjanPSD said:

Your college will be mentioned on the card itself.

DCB will offer you better international lounges than other cards. So it's a good to have card if one can get it LTF. Only in a few cases will a Priority Pass be better.

Between the DCB and the Dreamfolks pass via ICICI's Sapphiro, I think I should be decently covered. 

On 9/18/2022 at 8:31 AM, LordSpymaster said:

So after waiting for more than a month, HDFC upgraded my Diners Card to a DCB as LTF. Got the LTF part written over email as well. 

Card should arrive in a day or so. Many thanks to @KunjanPSDfor the idea. :cheers:

If I may ask, how did you get it upgraded? 

16 minutes ago, i_rock098 said:

If I may ask, how did you get it upgraded? 

I am from a MBA college that's on the premier institutions list. Had got a DC Privelege in 2020 as LTF via this program. Limit got upgraded to 6L ish on using. Now, asked the grievance cc for a free LTF DCB, which they gave me under the same program.

5 minutes ago, abhi90 said:

Does anyone have a LTF HDFC CC (I know @KunjanPSD has one)

If so then is there any place you can verify it is LTF instead of just taking the sales guys words at face value.

Once it is approved and you get confirmation that it has been dispatched, you can call HDFC Customer care and ask them, they can verify it. You can't verify it on your own.

Or write to CC grievance for a confirmation.

Edited by KunjanPSD
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, KunjanPSD said:

Once it is approved and you get confirmation that it has been dispatched. You can HDFC Customer care and ask them, they can verify it. You can't verify it on your own.

:kisstogether: