Credit Card - Help & Recommendations

El Tigre Chino

11 hours ago, KunjanPSD said:

Millenia does work but it's cap is lower. You will have to check.

Login into netbanking, go to Billpay, add your card and wait for activation, post which you can pay bills.

Also billpays takes 2-3 days to pay bills and you can't pay for HDFC cards.

You meant to say you cannot pay HDFC credit card bills Via Hdfc debit cards right? 
because thats what im trying to do

12 hours ago, KunjanPSD said:

Millenia does work but it's cap is lower. You will have to check.

Login into netbanking, go to Billpay, add your card and wait for activation, post which you can pay bills.

Also billpays takes 2-3 days to pay bills and you can't pay for HDFC cards.

So I can pay amex/icici card bills using the HDFC Debit Card ?

12 hours ago, rushab oswal said:

You meant to say you cannot pay HDFC credit card bills Via Hdfc debit cards right? 
because thats what im trying to do

Yup, you can't do that via HDFC Billpay. You will have to do that using 3rd party offerings but that wouldn't get you cashback points.

11 hours ago, SuperT said:

So I can pay amex/icici card bills using the HDFC Debit Card ?

Absolutely. Login to netbanking and go to Billpay, it will open another window. Register your credit card as a billed, wait for a few days for it to get activated and then pay your bill using your HDFC DC (should be auto populated), it will take 2-3 biz days for payment to reflect in your CC account. If you have Plat DC then you will get 1% cashback upto 750/month in 48hrs of your payment as DC reward points.

11 hours ago, rushab oswal said:

1 trick i found out that you can load wallet into paytm wallet and pay from there. gets 1% on millenia debit

I think that is limited to 300/400 bucks but make sure you are careful with it, Paytm has a history of randomly changing charges on wallet load and cc payment.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

SBI debiting the RPs earned during Festive sales when it already had a 10% discount running. And in case RP balance is 0, they are debiting equivalent cash. 

This also goes for SBI cashback card which earned 5% cashback post any discount.

Scumy SBI.

WTF. Sarkari attitude main kami nahi. :rofl:

2 hours ago, LordSpymaster said:

So I just applied for the Vistara Infinite Axis CC as a FYF. Hearing good things about it, let's see. 

Has anyone used it or is currently using it? 

Why though when you can get Magnus?

FYF is based on spends for VI. It's a great card but not something one should take if you got Magnus.

3 minutes ago, LordSpymaster said:

I'm planning on testing it for 1 year and then deciding on keeping it or not. Plus, I should get 1 business class ticket and a couple of upgrades as well. 

Didn't take magnus since I want my DCB and Amex to be primaries.

Magnus should be your Primary. Followed by Amex, maybe VI and DCB should thrown into the cupboard, never to be found again.

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, LordSpymaster said:

Hmm, let me see about Magnus' fee reversal or LTF. Last I read it I remember that it was too steep for me.

Bro, you are committing the most common sin. Losing on multitude of rewards by going after LTF status.

Magnus fees is 10k + 18% GST, you get a 10k voucher in return. Fee reversal is at 15L spend, there is no need to hit it. The kind of rewards you can get right now, will far outweigh the 18% GST you pay (adjusted for voucher).

18 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

Magnus should be your Primary. Followed by Amex, maybe VI and DCB should thrown into the cupboard, never to be found again.

Also, a single Amex card can't provide you the best value. You need to have multiple i.e. MRCC+Gold+Plat Travel, in order to take full advantage.

6 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

Axis aise nhi dega. Apply krdo seedha. Kuch nhi toh Axis Atlas lelo, airmiles collect kro.

They sort of conveyed that they will replace my existing Citi CC. Let's see what happens. CC anyways looks like those things that you need but actually don't use them that all

4 minutes ago, abhi90 said:

They sort of conveyed that they will replace my existing Citi CC. Let's see what happens. CC anyways looks like those things that you need but actually don't use them that all

:wallbash:

You should use a CC for every spend you do via DC/UPI.

And obviously they will replace your Citi CC but with a similar tier one, don't expect to get much better value without an application and this transfer is still quite few months away.

Edited by KunjanPSD