Credit Card - Help & Recommendations

El Tigre Chino

27 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

It's not a checkbox now. One has to give explicit permissions on the relatively newer version. Android's native permission dialog pops up.

It is the same for iOS, yes it is an added layer compared to before when there were no layers at all and simply downloading something meant giving permission.

1 hour ago, KunjanPSD said:

Nail in the coffin. This sets up TCS on every CC, international txn.

Canons of taxation goes to hell, get ready for mismanagement by banks.

Govt. has lost it and with this taxpayers as well.

For f**ks sake. 

16 hours ago, KunjanPSD said:

So the hosting payments i do also impacted? This is fcked up man.

First Inverted Gst me paisa atka he, ab 20% isme atkega :cry:

16 hours ago, KunjanPSD said:

Does this include cases where I am overseas and I am using my Indian card but on Indian apps? Such as Paytm, Amazon India, etc.

I should have booked my stay on mmt with advance payment, booked it on Agoda with good offers and it is all pay at property :wallbash:

I can see MMT/Ibibo business increasing specially for international hotels and flights ?  I just checked they are not charging the 5% TCS on the hotel bookings yet. Won't they have to make international transactions maybe just a loophole and they will soon start charging the TCS ?

Edited by SuperT

48 minutes ago, SuperT said:

I should have booked my stay on mmt with advance payment, booked it on Agoda with good offers and it is all pay at property :wallbash:

I can see MMT/Ibibo business increasing specially for international hotels and flights ?  I just checked they are not charging the 5% TCS on the hotel bookings yet. Won't they have to make international transactions maybe just a loophole and they will soon start charging the TCS ?

Agonda is just too good to be true and always looked shady to me. So I always resist the temptation!

Saying that, what is wrong with pay at property? I am actually impressed that Agonda is not a scam lol

Just now, dante77 said:

Agonda is just too good to be true and always looked shady to me. So I always resist the temptation!

Saying that, what is wrong with pay at property? I am actually impressed that Agonda is not a scam lol

Agonda ? Is this some African website ? (JK)

I was referring to Agoda and no it is not a scam, it is one of the biggest hotel/flight ecommerce company in the world. Used it multiple times in the past. 

Pay at property will now attract - 20% TCS if I would have used MMT and paid upfront - nothing noTCS. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SuperT said:

Agonda ? Is this some African website ? (JK)

I was referring to Agoda and no it is not a scam, it is one of the biggest hotel/flight ecommerce company in the world. Used it multiple times in the past. 

Pay at property will now attract - 20% TCS if I would have used MMT and paid upfront - nothing noTCS. 

Yeah. I misspelled. I meant Agoda. They give much better discount than MMT.