Ghost Recon Breakpoint

Heaven Angel

21 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

and these masses are seem to be bunch of idiots who can't see they're getting the same sh*t over and over again with new names. 

Your problem people liking the game?  There are lot of other games out there. No one forcing you to play this game. Game looks  perfectly fine and it's for fans of Wildlands 

Except previews so far say it's nothing like Wildlands... It's more like Division game now. 

21 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

and these masses are seem to be bunch of idiots who can't see they're getting the same sh*t over and over again with new names. 

They are not even good at it. CREW - dead. Steep - dead. Division - dying to dead almost. No point in putting up a roadmap and deliver mediocre shite updates. 

Also, this time it's not free like Division 2. Mongs just want to make everything online garbage. 

llON4Ml.jpg

57 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Your problem people liking the game?  There are lot of other games out there. No one forcing you to play this game. Game looks  perfectly fine and it's for fans of Wildlands 

My problem is why poopisoft is pushing and converting their each and every games into GaaS game? 

I am completely aware of many games out there but I used to be a fan of ubisoft I want their games to be good. 

Are you still playing Division 2 or who else did in this forum, it's dead and didn't survived 2 months of it's release. They'll probably screw the roadmap and no one will even notice. 

Several editions, Year passes lel, play 3 days early and ultimate pack. There'll be season passes or even add battle pass in future. Exclusives to Epic sh*t store and Uplay. :thumbdown:

On 9/4/2019 at 11:00 PM, Heaven Angel said:

My problem is why poopisoft is pushing and converting their each and every games into GaaS game? 

I am completely aware of many games out there but I used to be a fan of ubisoft I want their games to be good. 

Are you still playing Division 2 or who else did in this forum, it's dead and didn't survived 2 months of it's release. They'll probably screw the roadmap and no one will even notice. 

Several editions, Year passes lel, play 3 days early and ultimate pack. There'll be season passes or even add battle pass in future. Exclusives to Epic sh*t store and Uplay. :thumbdown:

Play Gears 5 and Borderlands 3. Ignore Breakpoint. 

But im gonna play it as i have zero interest in Borderlands 3. Breakpoint will be my looter shooter game lol

Edited by WhiteWolf

3 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Full game?  What 

BETA

You will have access to the following four regions:

• Smuggler Coves
  • Mount Hodgson
  • Sinking Country
  • Fen Bog

MISSIONS

• Operation Greenstone: Two missions from the main storyline.
  • Auroa Missions: Side missions to discover more about the island and its inhabitants.
  • Faction Missions: Eight new Factions missions per day.

Seems to be good amount of stuff to check out for BETA. 

14 hours ago, HotSonix said:

This game is soo  new like a div 1.8 .Pure garbage .Enough of this stupid looter shooter 

Der aaya durust aaya. 

12 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Play Gears 5 and Borderlands 3. Ignore Breakpoint. 

But im gonna play it as i have zero interest in Borderlands 3. Breakpoint will be my looter shooter game lol

Yeh bhi koi kehne ki baat hai, ofcourse I'm going to skip Breakpoint, who's going to play anyway. 

From the beta it looks boring and generic, same like old Wildlands and Division 1 and 2 in different skins. 

Controls, Graphics, Gameplay all same, Non-existent thrash storyline.

Is there something new in this game I'll be happy to listen.  

Interested in BL3 but not going to get until it's on Steam, 'many other games coming' 

• Like 1

Runs poorly and boring? Sounds like typical Ubilol game. 

Bad running animation and clunky movement. It's like character has a stick up his arse hobbling around. Vehicles - no change. Still terrible. Ridiculous drifting cars and floaty helicopter controls. Character customization has been utterly neutered and shite item level system.

Artificial difficulty and zero advancements in the tactical aspect of the series "Ghost Recon". Dumb AI, no physics whatsoever, world map with multiple hub spots for daily chore work with a social hub. The loot part isn't like Division but way worse and boring. 

The story might be better with Bernthal involved but overall so meh. Just another series transformed into shite looter game. Oh did I forget how boring it was? 

unknown.png

Don't know who asked for all robots and tiered loot. As for the loot, instead of putting the loot in boxes, why not just loot off the soldiers you kill? Might as well just add sponge and release it as Division 3. A disgrace to the series. At this rate I don't even want to see next Splinter Cell game. 

Wildlands was lot of fun even with issues. My biggest issue with Breakpoint is that its online only even for campaign. I will wait for reviews and see if online stable before jumping in.

Division 2 I really liked but after getting 100% completion I stopped playing it. I didn't bother with any DLC and Raid was stupid even though i did manage to clear it in the end and was really happy about it. They made Raid much easier and less bullet spongy lol

Edited by WhiteWolf

Not going to bother with so many games coming. This needs another 2-3 months of polish and fixing anyway. Will get back with Uplay+ when W_D3 is out. 

Always online in SP game is terrible. It's like as if they want to push it to online looter shooter instead. 

• 3 weeks later...

Played the open beta and it was alright. If you fan of Division type looter shooter set in Wildlands style open world setting then you will like it. I wish they expanded upon Wildlands gameplay and systems instead of going Destiny route :/. I stlll plan to play it but not at launch.

My biggest issue with game was Performance and third person FOV, which is horrible in the game. I will wait on this one instead of buying at launch.. Let them fix all issues and i will get it during Winter sale..

Edited by WhiteWolf