Ghost Recon Breakpoint

Heaven Angel

5 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

Rent rating is itself a huge praise for this game. I thought it will be never touch. 

Ubisoft has failed in two areas where it usually excels here – sequels and open worlds – but there’s still a small glimmer of hope in another area: reinvention. Perhaps this concept will get scrapped entirely for the next one and we’ll go back to the good old days where Ghost Recon was an excellent shooter with its own identity. Right now it’s out of focus, confused, and frustrating. A ghost of its former self.

https://www.vg247.com/2019/10/04/ghost-recon-breakpoint-review/

1 star. :rofl:

:roflroll:

2 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Lol Man like you part was really funny.

Ya this looks like a fail in every department. There's no defending this game 

B b but you already declared this is your goty way before it was even released. 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

B b but you already declared this is your goty way before it was even released. 

I liked Wildlands and i was under the impression that it will bigger and better version of it.. Beta turned me off with its all "new gameplay systems".

Breakpoint is a huge downgrade compared to Wildlands in gameplay for me who has 100% completion in Wildlands. They removed lot of good gameplay features that were in Wildlands and added new features that was not needed. They tried to create mix of Division and Wildlands but ended up failing in both departments.

Par tujhey kyun reply ka raha hoon main, tujhey koi bhi Ubisoft games pasand nahi ab lol. Just coz this not good that doesn't mean i don't like Ubi games. I loved recent Ubi games except this one.

9 hours ago, adity said:

I don't know how they managed to sh*t out watch dogs 2 which is genuinely pretty good. 

8 hours ago, hazard12345 said:

next up watch dogs

Yep. But here's hoping they don't screw up Watch_Dogs. 

On 10/6/2019 at 9:52 AM, CarbonCore said:

I remember the insane amount of defense for AC Odyssey and how people said the grind was totally fair and didn't rely on buying boosters. Yeah sure :lol: 

Have u played Odyssey?  No it was fair if you do all side quests as well. If you mainline story and ignore 50% of the optional content and locations then yes you will hit a wall and then you have to grind to level up, but if you mix it with story and side quests then it was not big issue. Odyssey microtransactions never affected main game and same goes for Wildlands.  Odyssey side content was worth playing and I will say it was much better than main content. Odyssey is fantastic game and I would say overall better than RDR2 2 in gameplay nd all. I have 100% in Odyssey without buying boosters coz I know how to play game right way. I'm not gonna ignore 60% of locations and optional content to finish story asap coz that's not how you supposed to play these open world games. 

Break point however worst out of all Ubi games when it comes to mtx. None of the previous Ubi games had this many mtx.

Edited by WhiteWolf

23 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Have u played Odyssey?  No it was fair if you do all side quests as well. If you mainline story and ignore 50% of the optional content and locations then yes you will hit a wall and then you have to grind to level up, but if you mix it with story and side quests then it was not big issue. Odyssey microtransactions never affected main game and same goes for Wildlands.  Odyssey side content was worth playing and I will say it was much better than main content. Odyssey is fantastic game and I would say overall better than RDR2 2 in gameplay nd all. I have 100% in Odyssey without buying boosters coz I know how to play game right way. I'm not gonna ignore 60% of locations and optional content to finish story asap coz that's not how you supposed to play these open world games. 

Break point however worst out of all Ubi games when it comes to mtx. None of the previous Ubi games had this many mtx.

40 hrs in, with $10 XP booster applied (because I'm a moron) and its still boring me to tears with the amount of grind you have to do just to play story missions. Every side quest is a stupid fetch quest with uninteresting characters with crappy stories, and even with 50% boost applied they give you 1/5th of XP at best to level up to next level. I can't even begin to imagine how it would've been at launch when XP curve was way harsher and for people without XP booster.

If XP distribution is fair and boosters aren't required, why does Ubisoft keep deleting XP and money farming user quests on a daily basis? Why do they care if people level up faster in a single player game?

Disagree,  Quest with gold black marks are not your typical fetch quests. You have not played the game properly or bounced off it very early. Exploring all the optional locations in Odyssey is super rewarding as loot is very good and lot of resources and xp is given on top of it you get lot of fun little quests. There are fetch quests but those are infinite to get you resources. 

Mtx were part of every AC since 360 days. All good and bad AC games had time savers and boosters. I never bought them once. They were strictly optional and never affected gameplay in anyway. 

And you can't compare Breakpoint with Odyssey coz dev teams are different. Odyssey devs were not as aggressive as Break point devs with mtx. Division 2 was also pure cosmetic and mtx in it never affected gameplay and same goes for Wildlands.

Breakpoint must be really bad with progression if people are asking time savers to be added back. I'm not defending Breakpoint but I'm gonna defend Odyssey, Wildlands and Division 2 as microtransactions in these games never affected gameplay.  These 3 games are not everyone's cup of tea and can get boring but are not designed around mtx. I will not spend 100 hours in a game where you need boosters to truly enjoy the game. I'm level 99 in Odyssey and I reached there by completing all main,side and DLC quests and I loved every moment of it. 

Gamespot - 4/10 :rofl:

THE GOOD

•  Infiltrating an enemy compound unseen is satisfying
  •  Headshots are impactful, allowing you to extinguish enemies in the blink of an eye

THE BAD

•  The addition of loot and a gear score is inconsequential busywork
  •  Survival mechanics are underdeveloped and easy to ignore
  •  Enemy AI is terrible and robs the combat of any enjoyment
  •  The social hub seems geared towards microtransactions
  •  Its mishmash of half-hearted ideas lacks any unifying identity

Worse than Anthem reviews. :rofl:

FOTY 

2 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

snip

lol I didn't bounce off, I just farmed user quests before Ubisoft deleted them so I don't have to do quests like fetch beer scrotum to old lady to boost her sexual libido between story missions :lol:  And I don't really blame Ubisoft for Breakpoint because it is the natural evolution of Odyssey formula. People were OK with it in Odessey so they put it in a tactical shooter and pushed the envelop little further. Too bad the game turned out to be turd and boring to play. If it was as fleshed out and polished as Odyssey, people would've swallowed this sh*t again, and then they'd put it in next Splinter Cell.