slackerninja

Marvel's Spider-Man Spoiler Thread

Finished the story. Loved it!

It's set-up so well for the sequel. Miles becoming the next Spider-Man (and maybe a shocking Peter Parker death :naughty:) and Green Goblin as the main villain as well. Hope they show some new villains rather than just using the 'broken-out-from-jail' formula for other main villains.

Also, just my guess, but if the DLC is based on the story, it might just fill in the '3 Months Later' gap at the end.

Also, I couldn't help but compare it to the Arkham series. I have to say, Insomniac have done such an amazing job to differentiate this game from the Arkham games. It mostly has the same DNA, but because this is Spidey, it allowed them to tweak the setting and the overall tone of the game, which makes it such a different but amazing experience. Also, the set-pieces and cut scenes were cool too. So well done! Totally at par with the stuff that Naughty Dog puts out.

• Like 1

It's set-up so well for the sequel. Miles becoming the next Spider-Man (and maybe a shocking Peter Parker death :naughty:) and Green Goblin as the main villain as well. Hope they show some new villains rather than just using the 'broken-out-from-jail' formula for other main villains.

Also, just my guess, but if the DLC is based on the story, it might just fill in the '3 Months Later' gap at the end.

Also, I couldn't help but compare it to the Arkham series. I have to say, Insomniac have done such an amazing job to differentiate this game from the Arkham games. It mostly has the same DNA, but because this is Spidey, it allowed them to tweak the setting and the overall tone of the game, which makes it such a different but amazing experience. Also, the set-pieces and cut scenes were cool too. So well done! Totally at par with the stuff that Naughty Dog puts out.

I am waiting for that Venom Vs Spidey fight. God damn it will be glorious with those GFX.

P.S, you did see the final teaser right?

Sent from my Mi MIX 2 using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, Monokuma said:

P.S, you did see the final teaser right?

Yes, I did.

I made the previous post here while the credits were still rolling. Then, after the credits I saw the cutscene where Norman speaks to Harry (who is in the pod) and the ever-so-slight glimpse of Symbiote/Venom. Loved it!

So yeah, to summarise:

- Miles as next Spider-Man.

- Harry as Venom/Symbiote.

- Norman as Green Goblin.

- Maybe a plot-twist of Peter dying (not that I want it to happen).

- Maybe a plot-twist of MJ being bitten as well, but it wasn't shown in the first game at all.

Perfect set-up for a sequel. Also, I loved Miles' character and the way he is portrayed.

Super villains out of the jail and destroying city and now as Spiderman I must capture them all and put em behind bars.I wonder in which other superhero game I have done this before? Lol. 

They copied so much stuff from Arkham. From gameplay to mission design ?  lol. 

Game is fun but damn there are no original ideas or anything in the game. Feels like I'm playing Arkham game only difference is I'm playing as Spiderman not Batman lol. 

Taskmaster missions are straight rip off those Azrael missions lol 

Edited by WhiteWolf

23 hours ago, VelivolusDas said:

No thanks....Miles is boring af.

Also, Aunt May.:(

6 minutes ago, VelivolusDas said:

I kinda liked him.

You talking about Miles from this game? Or just generally?

Generally, he's story arcs in the comics are meh at best. Hopefully Insomniac can make the character fun.

Finished the story,  Looks like Marvel writers worked on it coz characters and overall story was as good as Movies.

Also I don't know how I feel about that Miles guy as Spiderman, he lacks super hero personality like other Marvel heroes. I hope they make him just a side kick like Robin and not main hero. 

In my mind Peter Parker is Spiderman. I don't care what comics nd all say. I just not gonna accept it.