Official GamePass Thread

WhiteWolf

Gris is awesome yo! B)

It has pretty minimalistic gameplay, but it's not a straight-up walking simulator either (like it might initially seem). It's pretty competent.

I guess how much you like this game depends on how mesmerized you are by the art and music, which are the main highlights.

For me personally, it was a fantastic audiovisual experience that I still fondly look back at more than a year after playing it.

And I might sound emo and pretentious, but if you've ever lost someone close, it will likely resonate with you more emotionally.

But yeah, when you're getting it for free, it warrants a try at the very least :P

On 1/18/2020 at 3:16 PM, WhiteWolf said:

Can i use it? I already used 1$  upgrade once.

Not on same account, no. But you can make new account -> buy $1 ultimate for 3 months -> play from main account. 

MS has no restrictions which is pretty sweet. 

1 hour ago, Joe Cool said:

Not on same account, no. But you can make new account -> buy $1 ultimate for 3 months -> play from main account. 

MS has no restrictions which is pretty sweet. 

Actually you can, when Ultimate came last year I took at 1$ and converted about 6 months of game pass I had to ultimate, then it was expired in December first week. Ultimate again came during Christmas  - for 3 months 1$, I was surprised it was giving me this option. Now I have stacked up for 15 months buying 1 yr of Xbl gold...

5 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Actually you can, when Ultimate came last year I took at 1$ and converted about 6 months of game pass I had to ultimate, then it was expired in December first week. Ultimate again came during Christmas  - for 3 months 1$, I was surprised it was giving me this option. Now I have stacked up for 15 months buying 1 yr of Xbl gold...

That's even better than. MS really pushing it out. Good for us. 

18 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

I thought you could only use it once . My ultimate membership expired in September . And I never got the same offer again . Maybe I missed the Christmas deal not sure about trying during that time. 

Microsoft seems to have revised prices of all game pass memberships .

Normal game pass membership for console is now showing 489/month and ultimate game pass membership is 699/month.

Edited by Krazyniks

28 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

I thought you could only use it once . My ultimate membership expired in September . And I never got the same offer again . Maybe I missed the Christmas deal not sure about trying during that time. 

Yep I got it done for second time during the Christmas deal itself... so are you telling me the 1$ 1 month doesn't give you second time?

14 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Yep I got it done for second time during the Christmas deal itself... so are you telling me the 1$ 1 month doesn't give you second time?

No it doesn't . Everytime I tried to use the 1 month offer it would show me full price (999 and now 699 ) of UGP on payment screen . 

I ended up making a new account and bought 1 yr live gold and 1 month join offer of 1$ .  

I can play on my main account using the "Xbox Home console" method .

On my main account I still can't get the 1 month deal . But I don't think i tried during that Christmas deal . 

Edited by Krazyniks
  • Like 1

• Heaven Angel changed the title to Official GamePass Thread