Official GamePass Thread

WhiteWolf

4 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Only thing exciting on GamePass for me is ORI, another month and a half wait..

There are hidden gems that really good. Normally they go under radar but game pass good way to experience them. 

Remnant from Ashes is one of those games.

On AAA front im playing Tekken 7 which i skipped at launch lol.

Also liking Darksiders 3

• Like 1

So what happens if a game you are playing leaves the Gamepass service? Do I just have to buy the game if I want to finish the campaign?

Overall though, man Xbox Game pass is crazy good value for money. I can see myself subbing to it on and off once the cheap subscription expires. I think I have played through games I would have paid about 10,000 for like 60 Rs. Gears 4, Gears 5, Metro Exodus, Outer Worlds, Halo wars 2 and soon Crackdown 3. Not even counting the smaller indie stuff. 

Yes, you will need to buy once they leave Game Pass.

Games you install using Xbox Game Pass remain playable once they’ve left the Game Pass catalog only when you buy them—and you get a hefty discount when you buy games as an Xbox Game Pass subscriber.

First party games should stay permanently. 3rd party varies. 

Also, have not seen game being removed from PC Pass. ?

3 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

A few games were removed a couple of months ago. I only remember Tyranny being one of them.

Thanks. You are right. Tyranny is indeed gone. 

Quickly looked up Xbox removed games and they seem to have gone from PC pass too.

Examples:

• Abzu for Xbox One and PC
  • Below for Xbox One
  • Football Manager 2019 for PC
  • Grid 2 for Xbox One
  • Kingdom Two Crowns for Xbox One
  • Strange Brigade for Xbox One

On 1/27/2020 at 8:24 AM, Assassins Creed said:

Only thing exciting on GamePass for me is ORI, another month and a half wait..

Didn't realize the first part ORI and the Blind Forest was already there on gamepass.. started last night and totally hooked.. the traps does get difficult at some places but exploring and back tracking is totally fun.. Being a huge Unravel fan I just love these type of platformers..

On 2/2/2020 at 6:43 AM, Assassins Creed said:

Didn't realize the first part ORI and the Blind Forest was already there on gamepass.. started last night and totally hooked.. the traps does get difficult at some places but exploring and back tracking is totally fun.. Being a huge Unravel fan I just love these type of platformers..

Yeah it's amazing . Am hooked myself . 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

Bethesda games are pretty much guaranteed to come to GamePass. Don’t waste your money on their games unless they are critically acclaimed (I have high hopes for Doom Eternal). 

True. And after buying RAGE 2 am no longer interested in buying Bethesda games day 1. Even for DOOM I'll wait for other users first. 

7 minutes ago, Aftrunner said:

Shadow of TR on PC would have been nice since no way in hell I am paying more than $5 for that game. 

Think it is going away from Xbox Game Pass next week. Don't think it will come to PC Pass.  

28 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

True. And after buying RAGE 2 am no longer interested in buying Bethesda games day 1. Even for DOOM I'll wait for other users first. 

Rage 2 got bad reviews so it is expected. I do not preorder games unless it is from Naughty Dog. As for Doom, I got a feeling that it will do well. 

Bethesda might turn things around this year with Doom Eternal, Starfield and of course Wolfenstein 3 (possibly the only trilogy released in current gen) 

• Heaven Angel changed the title to Official GamePass Thread