Official GamePass Thread

WhiteWolf

28 minutes ago, roun90 said:

they re-add it to PS+ for free again.

Does that happen though? I keep an eye out for the free games each month, so I can sub if needed but nothing interesting since I bought my system last year.

However, I understand that there have been some pretty cool titles in the past, but I dont think they repeat games. for example, Bloodborne was a PS+ game in the past. If they repeated it, I'd consider subbing, but yeah. 

Thank you though

22 hours ago, roun90 said:

2) You need to go to PS+ tab once a month and ensure that you press "Add to Library".

One can also just purchase the two games and checkout through the PS Store mobile app and it will be in your PS4 download list next time you switch it on.

On 5/1/2020 at 1:11 AM, Joe Cool said:

Moving Out also available. 

Wrong picture. 

Here is the right image - 

garbage-day-rbc-branding.jpg

This would be crap even for Games with Gold. Holy hell. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, SpearHea:D said:

Streets of rage 4 day 1 on game pass and thats trash ? :huh:

I remember similar comment was made when ori will of wisps was avail. On game pass day 1.

Its Afty. Guy hates everything. 

On 5/3/2020 at 6:23 AM, SpearHea:D said:

Streets of rage 4 day 1 on game pass and thats trash ? :huh:

I remember similar comment was made when ori will of wisps was avail. On game pass day 1.

I think its cheaper on Steam than one month GP sub. I remember Ori 2 was similar case.

15 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

I think its cheaper on Steam than one month GP sub. I remember Ori 2 was similar case.

Pc game pass is 250 ( not the ultimate ) and mostly 50 bucks, like right now. I too got both of them on steam despite being costly, but no way its TRASH. These games Day 1 is a great value.

If one buys Gamepass for 50 bucks right now, can play both ori and SOR4 and other great games for 1 month. Even at 250/- thats great. But seems like some ppl will always have something to complain.

41 minutes ago, SpearHea:D said:

Pc game pass is 250 ( not the ultimate ) and mostly 50 bucks, like right now. I too got both of them on steam despite being costly, but no way its TRASH. These games Day 1 is a great value.

If one buys Gamepass for 50 bucks right now, can play both ori and SOR4 and other great games for 1 month. Even at 250/- thats great. But seems like some ppl will always have something to complain.

That makes sense yeah. Still think GP needs regional pricing because 12k per year for GP+XBL is not cheap.

• Heaven Angel changed the title to Official GamePass Thread