Official GamePass Thread

PS Fan

4 hours ago, playstationdude said:

I dont know what kind of insane money MS would need to pay cdproject red to release Cyberpunk day 1 on gamepass, and if it even makes sense financially, but its pretty much game over for ps5 if MS pulls 2-3 big games like this to gamepass day 1.

Edited by Joe Cool

2 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

RDR2 isn't up still on Gamepass but DAYZ is.. Isn't that weird

I still see GTA V is there. I think unless it gets removed RDR2 won't be added (one game at a time). Probably they might update it around somewhere 8:30PM IST

• Thanks 1

On 5/8/2020 at 10:54 AM, Big Boss said:

I wish RDR 2 supported cross platform saves. I don't want to play the game from beginning. Just continue from where I left off on PS4 Pro.

Which game today supports cross platform save ??

On the other topic, I hate the way saves work on PS4.. I had finsihed UC4 100% playing on a US disc... I dont have the disc now.. I downloaded the PSPlus version recently just to relieve some of the chase sequences.. it creates a whole new save and doesnt consider the disc version save.. Xbox is best when it comes to this.. saves are ID based and syncs perfectly on any version.. 

17 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

On the other topic, I hate the way saves work on PS4.. I had finsihed UC4 100% playing on a US disc... I dont have the disc now.. I downloaded the PSPlus version recently just to relieve some of the chase sequences.. it creates a whole new save and doesnt consider the disc version save.. Xbox is best when it comes to this.. saves are ID based and syncs perfectly on any version.. 

Oddly enough, I did the same and it detected my old save from like 2 years ago. I wasn't even expecting it to.

• Confused 1

28 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Yeah same :/ I had PEGI copy of RDR2 I played like 50% of the game. Then got busy couldn’t find time to play. Hence sold it. Later bought it again this time ESRB copy. Thinking it would resume my progress but nope. Had to start from beginning. lol

• Haha 1

On 5/8/2020 at 10:54 AM, Big Boss said:

I wish RDR 2 supported cross platform saves. I don't want to play the game from beginning. Just continue from where I left off on PS4 Pro.

Honestly all cross platform games should have compatible saves. Especially games that have their own services on consoles and PC like uplay or rockstar client. 

I would love to buy AC odyssey Complete edition on PC but no way I am replaying 50 hours of that game to get back where I was. 

• Like 1

Completed Surge 2 main game. Only final boss of dlc remains (Yes I bought season pass because game deserves money) Probably the best souls like game ever. Loved the combat, level design, weapons, sidequests, everything. I don't have a single complaint. Must play for XGP owners.

On 5/9/2020 at 7:37 PM, Big Boss said:

Completed Surge 2 main game. Only final boss of dlc remains (Yes I bought season pass because game deserves money) Probably the best souls like game ever. Loved the combat, level design, weapons, sidequests, everything. I don't have a single complaint. Must play for XGP owners.

Devs get paid upfront and then based on number of downloads by MS when their games are added to XGP.

Devs get their money don't worry about that. 

There's a reason so many Japanese games on XGP now. 

Just played this beautiful little game called "deliver us the moon". A short 4-6 hour adventure game that takes you to the lunar surface. The story & gameplay/puzzles are good but the final gameplay section nearly ruined the experience for me. 

5 hours ago, KnackChap said:

Just played this beautiful little game called "deliver us the moon". A short 4-6 hour adventure game that takes you to the lunar surface. The story & gameplay/puzzles are good but the final gameplay section nearly ruined the experience for me. 

Yeah, overall it’s a good game.

Try Ori and will of the wisps. It’s also a very good game if you haven’t played it yet. 

• Heaven Angel changed the title to Official GamePass Thread