Official GamePass Thread

PS Fan

20 minutes ago, -13- said:

That's pretty nice! Have you tried comparing the ping with 4G? I'm guessing it's extremely bad.

140ms :rofl:

But even on wifi its no good, some where about 100ms. This is why wired is always best for gaming.

leaving all the cloud stuff aside (haven't tried anything yet). Remote Play on PS4 has been working great since years (ps4 was fine but they nailed it with pro). I used to stream a lot before (mount+ds4+phone). As long as the pro is connected to a good fiber line (mine is 1gbps spectra), and you have good wifi on phone, it works really great.

So traditional mobile games will certainly get dominated by these cloud run games eventually. Streaming would obviously use less battery and not make your phone heat up too, so additional benefits.  

7 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

140ms :rofl:

But even on wifi its no good, some where about 100ms. This is why wired is always best for gaming.

Oh FAAACK! There is no hope for 4G in India. 5G could be better or worse depending on the proximity of the mobile towers. I read that with 5G, the range is much shorter so they need to setup tons of mini-towers to improve connectivity. Maybe that'll lead to improved pings.

22 hours ago, Sach4life said:

Apple being anti-consumer is something people just realized?

This. The company always pull shady sh*t. Remember the 'slow down old phones' fiasco.

I was just checking XGP's current lineup on PC wtf :rofl:

all of the good stuff is missing, i can only now spot Dishonored 2 and FFXV as proper good games, which aren't too old apart from the always available MS first party games.

I got the 50 rubees sub in Jan-Feb, what a lineup they had back then O_O

• 2 weeks later...

XGP_EAPlay_HERO.jpg?w=940

EVEN ON PC :panic:

Ultimate members can enjoy EA Play on Xbox One, Xbox Series X and S, and Windows 10 PCs, and Xbox Game Pass for PC members get EA Play on Windows 10. 

Formerly known as EA Access and Origin Access, EA Play will bring the best of EA to Game Pass, including:

• More than 60 of EA’s biggest and best console and PC games like FIFA 20, Titanfall 2 and Need for Speed Heat, as well as titles from some of EA’s most popular franchises like Battlefield, Mass Effect, Skate, and The Sims.
  • Exclusive in-game challenges and rewards, special member-only content, discounts on EA digital purchases for DLC, games, and more.
  • Access to trials of games for up to 10 hours from best-loved franchises and top titles like Madden NFL 21 and FIFA 21.
  • Not only will EA Play titles be available on console and PC, this holiday, some of the best EA Play games will also be available for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members to play on Android devices via the cloud at no additional charge.

Wow :wOOtjumpy:

• Like 1

• Heaven Angel changed the title to Official GamePass Thread