Official GamePass Thread

WhiteWolf

You can use VPN. Nothing really changed. It's available for months now. Destiny 2 works well for example. 

Xbox controller is required. DS4 works too but little iffy. You need to connect everything via bluetooth.

Hopefully touch controls come for all games. 

19 minutes ago, adity said:

DS4 works well on android 10 and up. Since android natively included drivers for it. 

+1

I have tried it with PS4 controller and the 8Bitdo Sn30 Pro+, both of which work without any issues. You need to fiddle around with the mode for the 8Bitdo controller. Not all modes work natively. The controller itself though is soooo satisfying to use.

On 9/13/2020 at 11:36 AM, Ethan_Hunt said:

Ok, so my Ultimate sub expires in a few days. I was thinking of doing the following, get one of those Brazilian codes for 1 year Gold, possibly stack 2 years on it and then buy a standard GamePass ultimate sub from regular INR mode. Would that be accurate to make a 1:1 conversion for Ultimate to last 2 years?

Yes . But it depends on whether you get the option to convert to Ultimate again or not . If you're not getting that option you may not get full conversion. 

Once your membership expires . See if you're getting that 1 month deal or not .

Hey guys so I bought one year Xbox live Brazilian gift card . I signed into Xbox app with my indian account .

Redeemed it using Brazil VPN and faced no problems.  ( Didn't change my region or anything ) .

Logged out VPN. But now when I try to buy 1 month Xbox ultimate conversion offer it says you are subscribed from a different region and contact customer support. 

Any idea what to do now . Thanks

25 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

Hey guys so I bought one year Xbox live Brazilian gift card . I signed into Xbox app with my indian account .

Redeemed it using Brazil VPN and faced no problems.  ( Didn't change my region or anything ) .

Logged out VPN. But now when I try to buy 1 month Xbox ultimate conversion offer it says you are subscribed from a different region and contact customer support. 

Any idea what to do now . Thanks

Oh Dam!

I was about to do this. Do let me know how it goes. 

avoid buying from https://cjs-cdkeys.com/ last time i bought from them they sent a used code which was confirmed by  Microsoft Customer care 

this site asked me issue a ticket and they would resolve the issue and all i got was generic messages saying 'we are looking into it and will resolve the issue'

after 2 months i gave up!!!!

also please recommend where to buy 12 months XBL cheap 

Oh Dam!

I was about to do this. Do let me know how it goes. 
So I Still can't buy the 1 month offer from Indian store. Whenever I try to buy I keep getting same error - subscription is from different region - currency mismatch.
My Xbox live gold subscription is working fine ( shows 1 year validity in subscriptions) without any problems on my Xbox with my Indian ip and region . Can download free games with Xbox gold.
After searching and talking with customer support ( through different account ) my only options seems to either
1) change my region to Brazil in my Microsoft account online and update all info including address and payment. Then I need to buy Brazilian gift card balance to get funds ( since I don't have valid Brazilian card ) to buy one month offer of Brazilian store.That would upgrade my existing months of gold in 1:1 ratio.
But this would cause me to lose any purchases I made on Indian store ( thankfully none )

2) I can buy the 1 month ultimate game pass code region free . That should also work and upgrade my existing months in 1:1 ratio . And I don't need to change my region .
But that card is 12 USD right now.
But then again I have to spend similar amount on Brazilian gift card so still not sure what to do.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

So I Still can't buy the 1 month offer from Indian store. Whenever I try to buy I keep getting same error - subscription is from different region - currency mismatch.
My Xbox live gold subscription is working fine ( shows 1 year validity in subscriptions) without any problems on my Xbox with my Indian ip and region . Can download free games with Xbox gold.
After searching and talking with customer support ( through different account ) my only options seems to either
1) change my region to Brazil in my Microsoft account online and update all info including address and payment. Then I need to buy Brazilian gift card balance to get funds ( since I don't have valid Brazilian card ) to buy one month offer of Brazilian store.That would upgrade my existing months of gold in 1:1 ratio.
But this would cause me to lose any purchases I made on Indian store ( thankfully none )

2) I can buy the 1 month ultimate game pass code region free . That should also work and upgrade my existing months in 1:1 ratio . And I don't need to change my region .
But that card is 12 USD right now.
But then again I have to spend similar amount on Brazilian gift card so still not sure what to do.

Quick question(s), did you get the Brazil code from CDkeys? Did you have Ultimate on your account before?

For my existing sub, I had first got 2 standard Game Pass Codes from US Amazon and redeemed it via VPN. Then was able to convert them to 1:1 ratio with the $1 offer via Indian login without any issue. Although, I had changed the region settings on my Xbox to US and on the MS account to US too. Not sure if that influenced it. 

also please recommend where to buy 12 months XBL cheap 

Very few genuine sites are selling it let alone cheap.
Amazon but higher price 4k plus .
And prepaidgamercard for 3500 something. Both work on indian accounts and you can use 1 month offer after you redeem that .

I bought from prepaidgamercard once and faced no problems . Got codes in my email in an hour but others have reported problems . So upto you .

Quick question(s), did you get the Brazil code from CDkeys? Did you have Ultimate on your account before?

For my existing sub, I had first got 2 standard Game Pass Codes from US Amazon and redeemed it via VPN. Then was able to convert them to 1:1 ratio with the $1 offer via Indian login without any issue. Although, I had changed the region settings on my Xbox to US and on the MS account to US too. Not sure if that influenced it. 

Yes I bought from CDkeys. And I had ultimate on my account a year ago which expired long back. Made a new account then and bought 1 year code and took the offer . That is about to expire now on new account.

The 1$ offer on my original account was showing and working before I decided to do this.

I changed my Xbox to Brazil but not on MS account. Will try changing it on MS account too to see if it works. Thanks

2 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

Yes I bought from CDkeys. And I had ultimate on my account a year ago which expired long back. Made a new account then and bought 1 year code and took the offer . That is about to expire now on new account.

The 1$ offer on my original account was showing and working before I decided to do this.

I changed my Xbox to Brazil but not on MS account. Will try changing it on MS account too to see if it works.

Good luck. Let me know if it works. Also, how much did the INR price work out to?

Good luck. Let me know if it works. Also, how much did the INR price work out to?
I got 1 year live Brazil card from cdkeys for 2670 . Didn't need to pay any additional charges apart from what it was showing .
Its selling a little higher now for 2850 something

1 minute ago, Krazyniks said:

I got 1 year live Brazil card from cdkeys for 2670 . Didn't need to pay any additional charges apart from what it was showing .
Its selling a little higher now for 2850 something

Dang, that's a good price, way better than the Indian rip off. 

• Heaven Angel changed the title to Official GamePass Thread