Sign in to follow this  
WhiteWolf

Official Game Pass and XCloud (Xbox Games Streaming) Thread

@Chirag2001

You don't need to download anything. If a game is free on PS+, the first option is "Add to Library". Selecting this option, just adds the game to your library/purchases. Only once you have added them to library, will the option to download show up. You can just "Add to Library" the games, and not even download once. It will not consume any net bandwidth. The game will forever be listed in your purchases after you select "Add to Library". It's only that you need to have a PS+ sub running, if you actually want to play the games.

AFAIK, the only problems with this system are -

1) The game is tied to your purchases. So if you actually want to "Purchase" the game, to play it even without PS+ - You cannot do so via that PSN account. You will have to create another PSN account or go physical, if you want permanent ownership.

2) You need to go to PS+ tab once a month and ensure that you press "Add to Library". if you forget to do it, and the game leaves PS+, you cannot get it, unless they re-add it to PS+ for free again. But, once you press "Add to Library", you can download it or delete it any time you want, even if the game leaves PS+. The game is forever tied to your account as a "Purchase"

Having to actually download is not a requirement at all. Of course, to get the option to "Add to Library", you need PS+ sub active.

28 minutes ago, roun90 said:

they re-add it to PS+ for free again.

Does that happen though? I keep an eye out for the free games each month, so I can sub if needed but nothing interesting since I bought my system last year.

However, I understand that there have been some pretty cool titles in the past, but I dont think they repeat games. for example, Bloodborne was a PS+ game in the past. If they repeated it, I'd consider subbing, but yeah. 

Thank you though

22 hours ago, roun90 said:

2) You need to go to PS+ tab once a month and ensure that you press "Add to Library".

One can also just purchase the two games and checkout through the PS Store mobile app and it will be in your PS4 download list next time you switch it on.

On 5/1/2020 at 1:11 AM, Joe Cool said:

Moving Out also available. 

Wrong picture. 

Here is the right image - 

garbage-day-rbc-branding.jpg

This would be crap even for Games with Gold. Holy hell. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, SpearHea:D said:

Streets of rage 4 day 1 on game pass and thats trash ? :huh:

I remember similar comment was made when ori will of wisps was avail. On game pass day 1.

Its Afty. Guy hates everything.