WhiteWolf

Official Game Pass and XCloud (Xbox Games Streaming) Thread

Completed Surge 2 main game. Only final boss of dlc remains (Yes I bought season pass because game deserves money) Probably the best souls like game ever. Loved the combat, level design, weapons, sidequests, everything. I don't have a single complaint. Must play for XGP owners.

On 5/9/2020 at 7:37 PM, Big Boss said:

Completed Surge 2 main game. Only final boss of dlc remains (Yes I bought season pass because game deserves money) Probably the best souls like game ever. Loved the combat, level design, weapons, sidequests, everything. I don't have a single complaint. Must play for XGP owners.

Devs get paid upfront and then based on number of downloads by MS when their games are added to XGP.

Devs get their money don't worry about that. 

There's a reason so many Japanese games on XGP now. 

Just played this beautiful little game called "deliver us the moon". A short 4-6 hour adventure game that takes you to the lunar surface. The story & gameplay/puzzles are good but the final gameplay section nearly ruined the experience for me. 

5 hours ago, KnackChap said:

Just played this beautiful little game called "deliver us the moon". A short 4-6 hour adventure game that takes you to the lunar surface. The story & gameplay/puzzles are good but the final gameplay section nearly ruined the experience for me. 

Yeah, overall it’s a good game.

Try Ori and will of the wisps. It’s also a very good game if you haven’t played it yet. 

5 minutes ago, Pacifier said:

So Is Ori 2 that boring when compared to 1? 

I loved the first part. Challenging and enjoyable.

It's an amazing game and much better than the 1st one, a bit more challenging I would say.

Some chase sequence are very tough that may make you give up though.

• Like 2

Finished Gris in one sitting (with one short break). I kinda liked it, felt like 2d journey (game) at times. The art design and animations are phenomenal and the soundtrack is also pretty good. The story however is pretentious garbage which is basically tacked on just for the heck of it. 

• Like 1