Official GamePass Thread

PS Fan

15 hours ago, blitzkreiig said:

Okay i read about the conversion for XBL to GPU, have some queries:

1. If i've already used the 50 bucks first month offer, do i need to make a new account for this?

2. Does this still work?

3. What's the best method to get 36 months XBL, codes or can i directly subscribe on site?

1. Yes. You need to make different account. You can set the new account as primary account. Then use your old account to play multiplayer/gamepass games it will work. 

2. Yes. 

3. I’m not sure if you want to buy Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Gamepass ultimate for 36months. 

the best/cheapest way to get Xbox Gamepass ultimate for a year(you can buy even more) is to Get Xbox live gold first. 

for example if you buy 1year Xbox live gold then Subscribe to 1month Gamepass then you will automatically have Gamepass till 1year. 

1 year Xbox Live Gold 3000₹

1month Gamepass 50₹ 

for 3050₹ you will have 1year of Gamepass ultimate. 

Like you mentioned for 36months then buy first 3years of Xbox live gold susbcription (9000₹) then buy 1month gamepass ultimate. 

you can Xbox live gold from their store or G2A. Or from US through a friend or retailer (generally it’s cheap over there compared to India)

Edited by GameAnalyzer
  • Like 2

Just one note: We’re working with Bungie to bring Destiny 2 Expansions to Xbox Game Pass for PC later in 2021

Will be huge.

Hopefully we get cross-platform too. All games should have by 2021. 

Imagine if Stadia had taken off. It would be c*ck-blocked on Android too. People thinking subscription service future for games means you can play anything anywhere. In reality the game publishers are way more petty than Netflix/Hulu etc.

Apple being Apple. Quite a bit of backlash currently going on, on Twitter.

They want Xbox to send each game for review individually. ?

"Our customers enjoy great apps and games from millions of developers, and gaming services can absolutely launch on the App Store as long as they follow the same set of guidelines applicable to all developers, including submitting games individually for review, and appearing in charts and search..."

MS also struck a deal with Samsung and announced it yesterday.

https://www.theverge.com/2020/8/5/21354079/microsoft-samsung-xbox-game-pass-partnership-android-galaxy-note-20

Note 20 phones will have a special version of the GamePass app which will bypass the Play Store while purchasing any MTX/in-game item, thereby not having to give Google their 30% cut. Good decision by MS!

• Heaven Angel changed the title to Official GamePass Thread