Official GamePass Thread

WhiteWolf

On 11/18/2019 at 7:55 PM, Krazyniks said:

Buy Xbox live yearly membership card . Let's say for 1 year (4k current price ) Redeem in your account first .
Then join ultimate - 50 rs 3 months .
You will then have 15 months of Ultimate for 4.05k .

After your membership expires
If you are playing on PC - you can buy Xbox live gold and game pass separately as per your need . cost 700 per month combined as of now .

If you are playing on console - you can buy Xbox live membership for upto 3 years and then join ultimate . Or look for deals n extend membership as per your need .

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Does this still work? Can anyone confirm?

1 hour ago, Big Boss said:

Does this still work? Can anyone confirm?

Still works for new accounts or those who haven't converted to ultimate yet . It's mentioned in FAQ on the official page too .

https://www.xbox.com/en-IN/live/gold/upgrade

Screenshot-20200113-150105.jpg

Edited by Krazyniks

Yeah got it. Holy sh*t the collection is fuking insane. Metro exodus, Kingdom Come, Outer Worlds, Shadow of Tomb Raider, jump force etc etc. So many freaking games are free. If this continues I might by Scarlett earlier than PS5.

Why you want to buy Scarlett if you have an Xbox already?? I highly doubt any game from previous/current gen will get upgrade when the new console is out. 

All future games will be available on Xbox One/X as well along with PC. 

Outer Worlds looks like a*s even on PC. Runs like a*s too. For that one, I would blame the studio rather than the hardware. 

I love Obsidian and I am really enjoying the game but both from an artistic and technical direction the game is really, REALLY mediocre. 

5 hours ago, Aftrunner said:

Outer Worlds looks like a*s even on PC. Runs like a*s too. For that one, I would blame the studio rather than the hardware. 

I love Obsidian and I am really enjoying the game but both from an artistic and technical direction the game is really, REALLY mediocre. 

It looks and plays fantastic on my pc since day 1. Don't know why you are facing so. Ryzen powered pc I guess?

12 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Why you want to buy Scarlett if you have an Xbox already?? I highly doubt any game from previous/current gen will get upgrade when the new console is out. 

All future games will be available on Xbox One/X as well along with PC. 

Hardware itself will improve the games. SSD n cpu will definitely make game run and load faster 

11 hours ago, Big Boss said:

Because games look like absolute sh*t on Xbox one. I played Outer Worlds and it looked like No man's sky on its first day of release. I hope other games don't look this bad. Fingers crossed for metro exodus.

All games look bad on base Xbox now. It's like devs purposely dont put effort to optimise it. Metro looks and runs great on X but not S

4 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

All games look bad on base Xbox now. It's like devs purposely dont put effort to optimise it. Metro looks and runs great on X but not S

Shadow of the tomb raider looks fantastic though. Downloading Forza horizon 4 and gears 5 now.

10 hours ago, santanu18 said:

It looks and plays fantastic on my pc since day 1. Don't know why you are facing so. Ryzen powered pc I guess?

Yep. All AMD. 

Even performance aside, not a big fan of its art direction. It looks pretty bad. I feel like that is where (even with all its f**k ups) the Mass effect series got it right. It looked fantastic. 

• Heaven Angel changed the title to Official GamePass Thread