Official GamePass Thread

WhiteWolf

• 2 weeks later...

This is fast approaching Games with Gold/PS+ Games levels of trash. 

I still think the initial library is great. I paid like Rs 50 for 3 months and played about 5 AAA games that I might have bought at some point. But they really dont offer a compelling reason to stay subscribed once you have played the few games you wanted to play. 

They plan on charging $10 per month for that sub. Why would I do that when the Humble subscription gets me better games for the same price that I can keep once the subscription runs out? 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Aftrunner said:

I still think the initial library is great. I paid like Rs 50 for 3 months and played about 5 AAA games that I might have bought at some point. But they really dont offer a compelling reason to stay subscribed once you have played the few games you wanted to play. 

They plan on charging $10 per month for that sub. Why would I do that when the Humble subscription gets me better games for the same price that I can keep once the subscription runs out? 

LOLWUT? You are kidding right?

11 hours ago, Aftrunner said:

Did you...not notice Ori 2 on the left? It's also on gamepass PC for $5.

2 hours ago, roun90 said:

To be fair, you can buy Ori 2 for 600 Rs on Steam, and keep it permanently. Gamepass for Ori 2 is pointless if your initial $1/50 Rs offer has run out.

Yeah in India it is lopsided because of local pricing. Even Gears 5 costs slightly more than one month GP Ultimate. The sub value shouldn't be direct dollar to rupee conversion like Netflix.

TWPC_Coming_Soon_3.17.jpg?w=1200

Console_TW_Coming-Soon_3.17_1920x1080.jp

These are the games leaving our libraries soon:

Console

1. Borderlands: The Handsome Collection
  2. Cities: Skylines
  3. The Golf Club 2
  4. LEGO Worlds
  5. Operencia: The Stolen Sun
  6. Vampyr

PC

1. Battle Chef Brigade
  2. Cities: Skylines
  3. Kingsway
  4. Operencia: The Stolen Sun
  5. Orwell: Keeping an Eye on You
  6. Vampyr

Can someone advice how i can get the cheapest deal/offer wrt gamepass?  I dont see many offers except first month at 50 rs?

This is the first time i am going to be using gamepass or xbox for that matter.

Edited by kmkaks

On 3/30/2020 at 7:26 PM, akhilgopal said:

Guys, if I am having a US region Microsoft/Xbox account, do I need a credit card issued in the US to make a purchase in Xbox Store? 

No you don't, you can buy from US region using IN card.

• Heaven Angel changed the title to Official GamePass Thread