Official GamePass Thread

PS Fan

On 11/11/2020 at 4:20 AM, kmkaks said:

Finally bit the bullet and got xbox one used. This will be my return to Xbox after gamepass, bc and all the goodstuff. 

So was wondering if the fabled gamepass for cheap deal is still running?

If yes, il have to stack up 3 years of games with gold and then activate 50rs trial, I will only have to pay 50rs per month for 3 years if I do this right?

Is this method still working? I am unable to load up more than 1.5 years. I tried multiple cards with different accounts. But, every time end up with "cannot process your payment"

29 minutes ago, WhatsInTheName said:

Is this method still working? I am unable to load up more than 1.5 years. I tried multiple cards with different accounts. But, every time end up with "cannot process your payment"

Nope, I am unable to load up too.  

56 minutes ago, WhatsInTheName said:

23 minutes ago, kmkaks said:

Nope, I am unable to load up too.  

21 minutes ago, WhatsInTheName said:

hmmm. thats painful.

Anyone else who managed to do this recently, please share your infinite wisdom. Basically, unable to go beyond 1.5 years now.

So basically how it worked for me that I send 3 codes (using 1 card to 1 email address ) and another 3 codes using another card to another email address.

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

So basically how it worked for me that I send 3 codes (using 1 card to 1 email address ) and another 3 codes using another card to another email address.

i could do 2 codes using 1 card and email. then 1 more code using another card and email. Now, nothing is working. no new card, no new email. I think as long any card that has my name on it, it wont work. I need to get a completely new combination of card name, destination email and login email.

4 minutes ago, WhatsInTheName said:

i could do 2 codes using 1 card and email. then 1 more code using another card and email. Now, nothing is working. no new card, no new email. I think as long any card that has my name on it, it wont work. I need to get a completely new combination of card name, destination email and login email.

Thats odd ,because after buying the 2nd card, it would not allow me to buy the 3rd....i just tried the transactions a few times and it went through, after that I switcher to the 2nd card

5 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

I bought all codes with single credit card and account... 

try getting one of your friend to buy it..or contact Microsoft, it helped some people..

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

Thats odd ,because after buying the 2nd card, it would not allow me to buy the 3rd....i just tried the transactions a few times and it went through, after that I switcher to the 2nd card

does it matter where you receive the code? Like, can I receive the code in email A, and redeem it on MS account tied to email B?

How long ago did you guys do it? 

38 minutes ago, WhatsInTheName said:

does it matter where you receive the code? Like, can I receive the code in email A, and redeem it on MS account tied to email B?

How long ago did you guys do it? 

It gave me a code which I redeemed, got them end of September

• Like 1

Got it working finally. I was over complicating it. What worked finally - keep buying "as gift" from the same account which you want to load and gift the code to another email acc from where I could copy and redeem.

Thanks for the help you guys.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HundredProofSam said:

Question: if you install a Game Pass game and then it leaves Game Pass, do you lose access to it?

Yes but your save games if it has Cloud Saves on pc then remains in the cloud or for Xbox, all saves are stored in the cloud. So you don't lose any progress. You just have to manually uninstall it if you don't wish to buy, else it will eat up storage in your pc/xbox

• Heaven Angel changed the title to Official GamePass Thread